Chapter 26: Healing...

[Your POV]

,,Come let's have some fun" Sehun grabs my hand. I didn't say anything. I don't know why, but I wanted to be with Sehun. ,,Where are we going?" I asked him. ,,Let's go and eat some ddeokbokki" he smiled at me. ,,We used to do it when we were kids" he said. ,,Okay" I answered.

Flashback 5 years ago

I was putting on my backpack when somebody knocks on my door. ,,(y/n) your friends are here." My mum yells downstairs. ,,Cccoommiinngg" I said while walking dowm the stairs. ,,Have a nice day" my mum says and closed the door. ,,Yah why are you always so late?" Sooyoung says to me. ,,Sorry but I always sleep in" I smiled at her. ,,We still have 10 minutes left to eat ddeokbokki." Sehun looks at his watch. ,,Let's go then. The last one who arrives at the ddeokbokki restaurant has to pay!" The8 says and runs. ,,Yah!" Sehun, Sooyoung and I said and run after The8.

End of flashback

The day went by really fast and Sehun was bringing me home. I opened my door. ,,See ya" Sehun said and was about to go, but I grabbed his shirt from behind. ,,What is it?" Sehun asks and turns around. ,,Can you please stay?" I said and looked at the floor. ,,Okay" he said and we went in. 

I brushed my teeth and got ready to go to bed. I layed down on my bed and Sehun sits on the chair next to my bed. ,,Sleep now" Sehun says. I closed my eyes and I heard how Sehun stands up and was about to go. I grabbed his hand. He turns around and looks at me. ,,You know I can't stay" Sehun says. ,,Wae?" I said and sit up. Sehun sits in front of me on my bed. ,,(y/n)..." Sehun starts. ,,Oppa please stay" I said. He lets a sigh. ,,Okay" he says. I layed back down. ,,Sleep" Sehun says and strokes my hair. ,,Can you also lay down?" I asked. He didn't say anything he just lays down next to me.