Chapter 18: Break up?!

[Woozi's POV]

I slowly open my eyes and sit up. I scratched my head. I have a bad headache. I've drunk too much yesterday. ,,Are you awake now?" somebody said. I looked to the right and there was Sooyoung standing in front of the window. She had her back towards me. ,,Mhh" I said. ,,Why am I here?" I asked. I can't remember anything. What did I do yesterday? ,,You came to my room yesterday after you drank so much" she answered coldly. Why is she like that? I haven't seen her so cold before... ,,I had a weird dream" I said. ,,What was it about?" she said coldly. She was still looking outside the window. ,,I was in a club and I kissed another girl. You saw that and we broke up" I said. ,,Well it's not a dream Woozi. We're not a couple anymore since yesterday" she turned around. ,,What?!" I said and looked at her shocked. ,,Yes! You kissed another girl and I saw it" she crossed her arms. ,,Sooyoung-ah" I stand up and walked towards her. She put one hand on my chest to stop me. ,,No don't say anything Woozi" she said. I take her face in my hands. ,,Sooyoung-ah" I looked at her. ,,Let's break up Woozi" she said and tears start to stream down her face. ,,Sooyoung-ah please" tears start to form in my eyes. ,,No Woozi" she takes my hands and puts them down. ,,Please go" she said. I looked at her for a while, but I know that I really hurt her and that she won't forgive me. I just turned around and left her.

[Sooyoung's POV]

He turns around and left. My feets are getting weaker and I fell on my knees. I started to cry... Goodbye Woozi...

[Your POV]

I wake up and realized that I have to go to Sooyoung. I got up and ran to Sooyoung's room. I have to be there for her. When I arrived at her room the door was still broken. I went inside and see Sooyoung crying on the floor like a kid. I ran to her and hugged her. She hugs me back and cried in my arms. She cried for a really long time. After a while The8 also came to Sooyoung's room. He kneeled down and hugged both of us. ,,I-I-I just broke up with Woozi" she cried. ,,Why?" I said. ,,I just can't forgive him" she said. ,,You have to know that he was drunk and he doesn't know what he was doing" The8 said. ,,I know" she said. ,,Maybe when time passes you'll forgive him" The8 said. ,,I don't know" she said and cried. 

------------------------------------

The whole day Sooyoung was in her room. The8 and I stayed with her. We watched movies together and we talked about a lot of things. 

Meanwhile in Woozi's room/[Woozi's POV]

I layed down on my bed and just stared at the ceiling. I can't believe that she just left me. Knock~Knock~ somebody knocks on my door. I stand up and opened the door. ,,Hey hyung I thought maybe you want to talk" Dino said. ,,Actually no" I said. ,,Can we come in anyways?" Vernon asks. I just nodded. Dino, Vernon, Joshua and Jeonghan are now with me. We all sat on my bed. ,,Are you ok?" Jeonghan asks. ,,No" I said coldly. ,,Did she really broke up with you?" Dino asks. ,,Of course why else should I be so sad?" I said. ,,Okay okay sorry" Dino said. ,,Don't be sad hyung. She still loves you and I know that you two will solve this problem" Vernon said and tapped my shoulder. ,,No I don't think that she will ever forgive me. I really hurt her" I said. ,,If you two really love each other you'll overcome this even though it'll take time" Joshua said. ,,I hope so. I love her so much and I don't want to loose her" I said. ,,Then don't give up on her" Jeonghan said. ,,Yeah! But for now let her be" Dino said. I nodded. ,,Thanks guys" I smiled. 

[Your POV]

,,Can you guys leave me alone now please?" Sooyoung said. ,,Why?" The8 asks confused. ,,I want to be alone now" Sooyound said. ,,Are you sure?" I asks. She just nodded. ,,Thank you that you were here for me. I know I can always count on you guys" she smiled weakly. The8 and I nodded and went to my room. The8 and I were sitting on my bed. ,,I hope these two will solve this problem" The8 lets out a sigh. I nodded. ,,They were such a cute couple. I know they really love each other" I said. The8 nodded. ,,Maybe we should help them" I said. ,,No just let them be now. When the time comes Sooyoung will forgive him" The8 said serious. ,,Maybe you're right" I said. Beep~ I got a message. I looked at the display. It was Vernon.

Message:

Vernon: Hey how's Sooyoung?

Me: She wants to be alone right now... How's Woozi?

Vernon: He also wants to be alone now... 

Me: I hope Sooyoung will forgive Woozi soon...

Vernon: Yes me too... What are you doing now?

Me: Talking with The8. You?

Vernon: I'm in my room with Joshua.

,,Is it Vernon?" The8 asks. I looked at him and nodded. ,,You two are also a difficult case" The8 lets out a sigh. ,,Yah!" I yelled. ,,What? I'm just saying the truth" he smiled. ,,Whatever" I said annoyed. ,,Aigoo my little (y/n) is mad" he said and strokes my head. ,,Yah!" I hit his hand. He just laughed at me. ,,I'll go now" The8 said and stands up. ,,Wae?" I asked confused. ,,Because Vernon just texts me to leave, so that he can come" he winks. ,,Liar" I said. ,,No I'm serious.Look!" he hold his phone in front of my face. 

Message:

Vernon: The8 hyung can you please leave, so I can go to (y/n)? ;)

The8: Sure wait ;)

,,See?" The8 smiled. I blushed. ,,Just start dating you two" he said annoyed and left my room. I just smiled.

[Vernon's POV]

The8 hyung just texts me that he left her room. I was on my way to her room. Knock~Knock~ I knocked at her door. ,,Coming" she said and opened the door. ,,Hey Vernon. I know you would come" she smiled at me. ,,How did you know?" I asked. ,,The8 Oppa showed me your message. You told him to leave" she winks. Aish~ this hyung. ,,Ehem yeah" I rubbed the back of my neck. This is really embarassing. ,,Do you want to walk outside?" I asked her. ,,Sure" she nodded. We went outside and started to walk along the beach. The sun is going down and we looked at the ocean. I looked at her. She looked really beautiful. Vernon that's the moment! You should confess now! I turned to her. ,,Wae?" she looked at me confused. Come on Vernon you can do this! ,,(y/n)?" I started.