Chapter 24: I can't...

[Your POV]

,,What happened to you?!" S.Coups says shocked and went to his room to get some towels. ,,We bumped into each other by coincidence" Woozi smiled. ,,That's not what we mean" Wonwoo said and rolled his eyes. ,,What do you mean?" Woozi said confused. ,,Aish! Are you two back together or not?!" Dino yelled. ,,Oh" Woozi said and rubbed the back of his neck. ,,Yes yes we are" Woozi said shyly. ,,Finally" The8 said and we started to clap. ,,We have to celebrate that" Mingyu said excited. ,,Let's have a sleep over and some pizza" Dino said excited. ,,Yeah!"  We all shouted. We ordered the pizza and arranged the living room. ,,Let's change our clothes" S.Coups said. Woozi takes Sooyoung's hand and they went to his room. ,,Do you want some of my clothes?" Vernon rubbed the back of his neck. I nodded. 

--------------------------

When the pizza arrived we all sit down in the living and started to eat. ,,Jagiya aahhhhhh" Woozi holds his pizza in front of Sooyoung's mouth. ,,Thank you Oppa" Sooyoung said and eats the pizza. ,,Aish~ look at these two" Mingyu said annoyed. We all started to laugh. 

----------------------------

They were all sleeping. I was still staring at the ceiling. I looked at my phone. It's 3am... Since I can't sleep I stand up and went outside on the balcony. I was leaning against the railing and looked up to the sky. Since it rained today the sky was clear and you can see the stars. ,,Can't you sleep either?" somebody said. I looked to the left and Vernon was looking up to the sky. ,,Mmmhhh" I said and nodded. ,,Aren't you cold?" he said and looked at me. ,,Just a little" I said. ,,Wait here" Vernon said and went inside. After a few seconds Vernon came out with a blanket. He puts the blanket around me. Then he looks at me and starts to lean closer to me. I closed my eyes

[Vernon's POV]

I put the blanket around her and looked at her. I don't know what I was thinking, but I started to lean closer.

[Your POV]

He was so near that I can feel his breath. Suddenly he let's out a sigh and started to move back. I opened my eyes and looked at him.  ,,W-What's wrong?" I said confused. ,,I can't" Vernon said. ,,But.." I reached out my hand for him, but he walks to the door. ,,I just can't. Let's not talk about it" he said and went in. Tears started to stream down my face...