Chapter 8: Plan

[Your POV]

,,Wake up!" Sooyoung shakes me. ,,5 more minutes" my eyes are still closed. ,,No, we'll be late if you don't wake up now" Sooyoung takes my arms and made me sit. ,,Okay, okay i'm awake" I stand up, but my eyes are still closed. ,,Aish~this girl" Sooyoung pushed me in the bathroom. 

------------------------

Sooyoung and I are waiting for the bus.... Finally, the bus arrives. We get on the bus. We're sitting together. The bus was about to drive. ,,Waiiiiiiiittttt!!" several voices shouted. The bus stopped and Seventeen was getting on. They waved at us. Woozi then takes Sooyoung's hand and takes her to the last row in the bus. Suddenly Vernon takes my arm and drags me. He leads me to a seat in front of Sooyoung and Woozi. I sat down first and then Vernon. ,,Morning" he smiled. ,,Morning" I smiled. ,,But why are you guys on the bus? What is with the Seventeen's mini bus?" I asked confused. ,,It has no more tank" he said. ,,Oh okay" I said and looked outside the window. 

Flashback/[Vernon's POV]

,,Yah! Everybody get up!" Woozi shouts. We all went to the living room and sat on the floor. Woozi was standing infront of us. ,,What's the matter hyung?" The8 said still with his eyes closed. ,,We're going to take the bus today" he said happily. ,,Wae?" Dino asked half asleep. ,,Because Sooyoung is also taking the bus" he said. ,,Go alone" S.Coups said. ,,No! (y/n) will be alone then" Woozi said. ,,Then just take Vernon with you. He can be with her" S.Coups said. ,,What?! No!" I protested. ,,Why? You like her anyways" Dino teased. ,,Let's just go together" I said. ,,Pwwweeeeaaasssseeee" Woozi did some aegyo. ,,Aish~okay okay!" S.Coups said. ,,Yeah" Woozi jumps around.

End of flashback

[Still Vernon's POV]

I started to smile, because the memory of the morning was so funny. ,,Oppa why are you laughing?" (y/n) asked. O-Oppa?! Did she just called me Oppa? Oh my god! I'm so happy right now. Okay Vernon be cool. ,,Ehm nothing" I said. ,,Come on tell meeeeeeeee" she did some aegyo. ,,No" I stroke her head. ,,You're so mean" she crossed her arms and started to pout like a little kid. ,,Aigooo~" I stroke her head. I actually did it! I stroke her head. ,,Tsk~" She puts her earphones in. I smiled and take her left earphone and put it in my right ear. ,,What are you doing?" She asked confused. ,,Listening to music" I smiled. I thought she would take the earphone out of my ear, but she just turned her music on and we were listening to music together.

---------------------

In school/[Your POV]

,,You and Vernon were listening to music together. You two look good together" Sooyoung smiles and puts some books in her locker. I didn't say anything. I don't know what to say. Should I tell her that I probably like Vernon? She's my best friend she will help me... ,,Ehm... Sooyoung?" I said. ,,Mhm?" she looked at me. ,,I-I-I think I li-" ,,What are you guys talking about?" Woozi suddenly comes and put his arm around Sooyoung's waist. ,,Nothing" I looked on the floor. ,,We'll talk about it later okay?" Sooyoung said. ,,Okay" I said. ,,Let's go to our classes" Woozi said. 

------------------------

In class I didn't pay attention at all. I was looking outside the window. Vernon do I like you? Why are you making me so nervous? ,,Miss (y/n)! Is my lesson boring?" my teacher asks. ,,Ehm... No. I'm sorry" I bowed my head a little. She continues her lesson. ,,What's with you?" The8 whispers. ,,Nothing" I whispered back. 

[Vernon's POV]

I was staring at her. I sit behind her and can't see her face, but she's still beautiful... ,,Yah hyung! What's wrong?" Dino pushes me with his elbow. ,,Nothing" I said. ,,Stop staring at her" Dino teased me. ,,I wasn't staring at her!" I hushed. ,,Okay hyung I will believe you" Dino said sarcastically. ,,Gentlemen please pay attention!" Our teacher yelled. ,,Neeee" we both said. ,,Aish~Just because of you" I said to Dino annoyed. ,,Awwww~ Our Vernon hyung is annoyed" he pinched my cheek. ,,Aish~" I waved his hand away. He started to laugh at me.