2.8 Tian Chen

Lin Mo looked at the large rock with the characters 'Ling Xiao Sect' engraved in powerful strokes. He even felt a faint pressure coming from the characters which just shows how profound the cultivation of the person who wrote it was.

Tian Chen brought his sword out as it was quicker and easier to fly to his residence and the short flight wouldn't harm the baby.

"Let's go. It looks better from the sky." Lin Mo hurriedly hopped on, one hand supporting the makeshift baby sling the other holding onto Tian Chen's waist. Once they were in the sky he could finally see the part of the sect.

The sect was made of many small and large mountains with five main peaks serving as the stronghold. Tian Chen had them fly over what looked like a training ground. They were flying pretty low but still a few feet above people's heads.

He noticed a lot of the disciples turned to look and point at them specifically, which made sense since they did kind of stick out. With his high cultivation his senses were more enhanced so he was able to pick up some of the conversations.

"Is that elder Tian?"

"Who's that with him?"

"He's wrapping his arm around elder Tian and hasn't been thrown off yet."

"I thought only Shu shixiong could get close to elder Tian without being maimed."

"Hey hey don't you think that man looks a bit like Shu shixiong?"

That last comment definitely raised some questions for Lin Mo. He looked at Tian Chen with a questioning look as they both clearly heard what the disciples were gossiping about. Tian Chen seemed to look a little embarrassed before turning slightly to look at Lin Mo with an earnest expression.

"There is no one else." Lin Mo raised an eyebrow. He wasn't thinking that but alright he'll take the confession. Tian Chen continued.

"The Shu shixiong they talked about is the shidi I mentioned who was injured. And you are much more attractive than him. Believe me the only resemblance is the similar shape in the eyes." Lin Mo couldn't help but laugh at his quick attempt to whitewash himself. He buried his face into his shoulder to muffle his laughter.

"Okay okay I believe you. Don't worry I wasn't having any of those messy thoughts in the first place. Besides, even if you dared to keep someone else, I'll cut off the dick you're so proud of, skin it, season it, roast it, and feed it to both you and your side piece. Isn't that right Ming Ming?" Lin Mo said the last part to the gurgling baby on his chest. Said child seemed to understand and waved his arm in agreement.

Tian Chen shivered but silently patted his chest knowing that he would never entertain the thought of having someone else. Maybe he should suggest holding a Dao companion bonding ceremony, at least that way they could never sleep with someone even if they wanted to.

The two soon arrived at Tian Chen's residence. It was a modest sized bamboo house built next to a small pond. Lin Mo wasn't particularly picky and thought the house looked big enough for their family of three. As they walked inside Tian Chen reached out to retrieve his son.

"You can look around and settle your things. I'll feed Tian Ming." The baby was starting to fuss so Lin Mo didn't argue and wandered off.

Tian Chen heated up some of the cow milk in a small bowl. The two parents have taken to simply spoon feeding the milk to their son. Lin Mo wanted to buy a baby bottle but because it didn't exist in this world the system didn't allow him.

Tian Chen was feeding his son when his door swung open and someone barged in.

"Tian xiong! I heard you came back, did you find the three-seven plant for Shu Qing?"