2.5 Tian Chen

The two quickly found a small pond to wash themselves. The pond actually had a waterfall flowing into it creating a beautiful scene but Lin Mo could care less. Instead he jumped out of Tian Chen arms, who continued to carry him after killing the spider, took all of his soiled robes off except for his pants, and jumped into the crystal clear water.

"Finally! I can be clean!" Lin Mo wasted no time scrubbing his skin and hair to get rid of the spider guts. Tian Chen watched in amusement as Lin Mo frolicked around in the water. He took his time taking off his clothes while leaving his pants before entering the water.

Lin Mo turned when he heard the sound of water splashing and his mouth went dry. He had unintentionally felt Tian Chen's body when he was being carried and knew the man had a well defined body. But seeing it was completely different from feeling it, and what a feast for the eyes it was.

Lin Mo was so entranced he started drooling.

**Host! Host! You're drooling!** Lin Mo quickly wiped his mouth hoping the other didn't see. Unfortunately Tian Chen saw Lin Mo drooling over him like a piece of meat from the corner of his eye.

The two silently cleaned themselves and their clothes.

'Bai is it me or is the sexual tension in the air rising?'

**Two half naked men who are obviously attracted to each other taking a bath together? Nahhhhh..**

'You know what? I'm going to do it! I just know that man is my husband.'

**And if he's not?**

'...I won't tell if you won't tell.' Lin Mo didn't wait for a response as he marched/swam over to Tian Chen.

"Tian Chen!" This was the only warning he got before Lin Mo pounced on him, locking their lips together. As soon as their lips met everything felt just right. He wasn't wrong, this man was his husband. He didn't know how he did it but Yu Feng Ge kept his promise. He wrapped his arms around Tian Chen's neck to pull the man closer.

Tian Chen was initially shocked but soon gave into the sensation. He placed his hands on Lin Mo's hips to pull their bodies flushed against each other. After what felt like hours the two finally pulled apart lips red and swollen, and it wasn't the only thing swollen.

Lin Mo clearly felt something poking his abdomen so he grinded his hips to tease the other man. Tian Chen's blood grew hot with lust. He leaned in till their noses were touching.

"Didn't you want me to take responsibility? If you take responsibility for this," Tian Chen guided Lin Mo's hand down to touch his stiff cock stuck between them, "then I'll take responsibility for this." Tian Chen used his other hand to reach into Lin Mo's pants from behind and rubbed the little rosebud hidden between the plump peaches. Lin Mo felt his brain overheat and explode and let out a small moan at the sensation.

**Since when did host's husband become so perverted?**

'Don't watch!' Lin Mo felt his legs turn weak as Tian Chen continued to rub and tease this body's virgin hole, his arms clinging onto the man to stay upright. Suddenly he felt a sharp pain on his ear.

"Ah! D-did you just bite my ear!?" Lin Mo touched the ear that was just bitten with a shocked face. Tian Chen didn't pay attention and moved to place kisses and hickeys on the exposed neck and collar bone. Lin Mo moaned at the sensation, Tian Chen's rougher approach was completely different from Yu Feng Ge's gentle love making. But he was loving it.

While Lin Mo was distracted, Tian Chen bit down on the junction between his neck and shoulder while he shoved two fingers into his relaxed hole.

Lin Mo let out a noise between a scream and a moan. The burning sensation from the rough insertion plus the pain from the bite caused tears to form in his eyes. However his cock was still hard and probably leaking while a shiver of pleasure ran down his spine as his back hole throbbed.

'Oh no, did I become a m-masochist?'

**Bai thinks host just discovered something about himself.** Lin Mo would've talked back but Tian Chen started pumping his fingers in and out at a fast pace. His mind was slowly becoming fuzzy, especially when Tian Chen made sure to ruthlessly press down on the hidden spot every time he went in and out. Lin Mo arms clawed at the man's back in a vain attempt to stay upright.

"Ah, Ah! S-so rough! Tian Chen g-go AH! Slower!" Lin Mo felt some tears fall as Tian Chen inserted a third finger. Tian Chen used his other hand to lift up Lin Mo so he would wrap his legs around his(TC) waist. Tian Chen leaned to lick the tears off his little lover's face.

"Salty." Lin Mo's face turned red in embarrassment so he bit Tian Chen's shoulder hard in retaliation. Tian Chen let out a grunt so he pulled Lin Mo's pants down to expose his pale butt and gave it a slap while using his other hand to press down hard on his prostate.

"Ahhh!" Lin Mo let out a scream as his eyes rolled back and came in his pants. Lin Mo limply dropped his head on Tian Chen's shoulder as he felt the fingers leave his now soft hole.

"Meany." Lin Mo grumbled. Tian Chen chuckled and kissed the exposed red ear.

"I'm not done yet." With one hand supporting Lin Mo's buttocks he used the other to take out his hard angry red cock. He teased Lin Mo by rubbing the tip against the entrance before letting it slide up against the cleft of his ass. Lin Mo let out a whine when he was taking too long.

"Stop teasing and fuck me already!" Lin Mo glared with teary eyes. The glare did nothing as Tian Chen only saw an angry little kitten. Tian Chen captured his lips in another make out session before breaking again. He used both hands to grab each ass cheek to support Lin Mo up.

"My hands are full, put it in yourself." Lin Mo looked at the man incredulously. He leaned down to bite his neck in retaliation.

"Pervert." Nevertheless Lin Mo reached behind to guide the tip to his flutter hole and let it slip in. Lin Mo let out a satisfied moan when the tip finally went in. Tian Chen got impatient and thrusted his hips up fully slipping in and to the hilt.

Lin Mo felt all the air being punched out of his lungs, his head tilted back and he let out a soundless scream as he came for a second time. Lin Mo felt so full he swore he could feel it in the back of his throat. He glanced down and saw a small bulge where the tip of Tian Chen's cock was.

Tian Chen peppered kisses all over Lin Mo's chest and he started thrusting in a rough and fast pace. Lin Mo was so out of it he could barely make a cohesive sentence.

"T-Tian Chen- Ah! Y-y-you goin- AH! You're going t-to fuck me to nghhh~" All Lin Mo could register was the hot mouth sucking his stiff nipples and the sound of water sloshing around with every thrust. He clung onto Tian Chen's head as he was fucked into an inch of his life.

Somehow Tian Chen managed to go FASTER and Lin Mo would only let out sobs mixed with moans. After one final thrust Tian Chen let out a muffled grunt as he shot deep into the sucking hole. Lin Mo could feel his insides being filled and let out a weak whimper as he came for the third time.

Tian Chen continued to stand there as he cock was being milked. He saw how boneless Lin Mo was acting and he placed some soft and comforting kisses on his face and shoulders.

"Good boy." Lin Mo only let out a small whine while his hole squeezed in pleasure from the praise. Tian Chen obviously felt it and let out a small chuckle. He placed another kiss on Lin Mo's forehead.

"When the flower blooms and the baby is born, come back with me to my sect and we'll get married." Lin Mo nodded and mustered up some strength to sit back up to look at Tian Chen.

"When we get married there can't be anyone else got it? Or else I'll cut your dick off no matter how much pleasure it can give me." Tian Chen shivered at the threat. He leaned in to nuzzle their noses together.

"I promise."