1.4 Yu Feng Ge

When Yu Feng Ge arrived home he was in a particularly good mood. Carrying the take out he got for his little wife, he was greeted by uncle Liu(butler Liu). Uncle Liu was surprised the young master actually came back but still welcomed him home.

"Welcome home young master."

"En, here, serve this with the other dishes for dinner." After handing over the bag of take out to uncle Liu, Yu Feng Ge headed towards the kitchen with expectations.

Unfortunately expectations were not like reality. He was hoping to see a little figure buzzing around the kitchen but instead was met with the housekeeper preparing dinner. Yu Feng Ge felt a little disappointment in heart but quickly covered it up.

"Where's the madam?" The housekeeper was slightly startled by the sudden appearance of the young master. He hasn't appeared in the last three months, why was he here?

"The madam should be in his room."

Turning around, Yu Feng Ge headed up to the guest room where the youth currently resided.

'Don't tell me the little thing lied to me.' He knocked on the door once but no answer. He knocked again but still no answer. A sliver of concern welled up and he directly opened the door to an empty room. Seeing no one inside Yu Feng Ge frowned even more. He was about to look elsewhere when he heard someone vomiting from the attached bathroom. Walking over he saw the sorry scene before him.

Lin Mo was feeling like shit. He puked all the contents of his stomach and more. His belly was cramping and his throat was sore, even his head was pounding due to all the retching.

'Just kill me now.' Lin Mo was suffering so much that he didn't even realize someone else was in the room until they spoke.

"What's wrong with you?" Looking up Lin Mo saw his nominal husband and couldn't help but let out some resentment. Because he was dizzy, Lin Mo could barely stand up and walk up to his shitty husband.

"What's wrong with me? I'll tell you what's wrong with me. It's you! You did this to me. You knocked me up and immediately left never to be seen again! Bastard! Scum! Go die!" Despite his confused and dizzy brian, Lin Mo had enough energy and sense to grab Yu Feng Ge's collar. It seems that action alone was enough to drain the rest of his strength as Lin Mo directly fainted into Yu Feng Ge's arms.

The sudden fainting startled him so much he nearly dropped the youth to the ground. Thankfully he didn't but looking at the youth's sweaty and pale face, for the first time in his life, Yu Feng Ge panicked.

"Uncle Liu! Quick call the doctor!" Yu Feng Ge quickly moved the youth to the bed while the uncle Liu who came over due to the yelling quickly went back out to call the doctor.

The family doctor was called doctor Wen. He was over sixty years old and was a portly man with a face resembling a buddha. He immediately went to check Lin Mo's condition while Yu Feng Ge hovered nearby. Uncle Liu was shocked by the young master's appearance. He watched the young master grow up so he would know better than anyone how Yu Feng Ge was indifferent to strangers. Sure the youth may be the young master's wife but no forms or any type of ceremony was done. They weren't even legally married.

After the doctor examined Lin Mo he gave his results.

"Mr Lin is exhausted from the vomiting which stemmed from the morning sickness." The doctor paused before turning to look at Yu Feng Ge.

"I'm guessing you haven't been home that often." The silence was all the answer he needed. Doctor Wen could only click his tongue and shake his head. "When a ger is pregnant they crave for love and attention from their partner. Receiving that helps keep the ger's health and mood stable which in turns help the development of the baby. If a pregnant ger were to be neglected or abused? The chances of a miscarriage is significantly higher and the chances of a full term or even a healthy baby is extremely low. It is likely that the severe morning sickness came from his poor mental and physical health."