2.1 Tian Chen

Time flew by and by the time Lin Mo realized it, it was Ming Li's 18th birthday. On the day of his son's birthday Lin Mo woke up to see the system interface prompt.

**Side mission 1 status: completed.

Side mission 2 status: completed.

Does host wish to leave? Yes or No**

Lin Mo pressed no without hesitation and proceeded to get ready for his son's birthday.

The rest of his life was a blur of bliss and happiness. If it weren't for the system's presence Lin Mo would have thought he was really reborn into a new perfect life. But all good things must come to an end.

He has watched his son grow into a handsome young man who went on to do great things. His life with his husband was filled with love and happiness, and of course pleasure.

Lin Mo once asked Yu Feng Ge what happened with Liang Shi, but all he got was,

"You don't have to worry about her or her daughter anymore." And if Lin Mo heard about a certain company being accused of embezzlement and bribery he never acknowledged it.

Now, Lin Mo laid in his bed with his husband's arms tightly wrapped around him. He lived a long and full life this time at the age of 83. Yu Feng Ge caressed his wife's face while holding back tears. He knew it was his wife's time to go.

"I will always love you. Wait for me, I'll come find you in the next life." Lin Mo could only muster up a smile with his fading strength. Taking one last look at his husband, Lin Mo closed eyes and drew his last breath.

Yu Feng Ge held his wife's body close and gently kissed his forehead. He closed his eyes, never to be opened again.

--------------------------------------------

In an unnatural void filled with screams and moans of tortured souls, a man was tied up in chains restricting all of his movement. The man had exquisite facial features which didn't belong in the dark and dreary prison. The man has never moved since he was locked in this place, until today when his finger suddenly twitched.

--------------------------------------------

Lin Mo woke up to see the white room he was in after he initially died.

**ding! Host has completed the first world successfully!

Main mission: completed

Side mission 1: completed

Side mission 2: completed

+100 points

Total points: 90pts (-10)

Since host bought something from the store before receiving any points Bai has deducted the points ahead of time! Great job host! You did better than Bai expected.**

Lin Mo only let out a grunt of acknowledgement. He turned on his side to face away from the system.

"Do I have to go to the next world now?" Lin Mo whispered.

**If host wishes to rest you can just tell Bai when you're ready to go.** Lin Mo hummed in response. He was currently mourning the loss of his husband and child. A part of him wanted the obliviousness of death, where all his memories were wiped away for the next life. But at the same time he didn't want to lose his precious memories.

Lin Mo could only hold onto his husband's last words. He knew it was not likely, but hadn't he basically cheated death to go through essentially multiple life times? His husband never lied to him, Lin Mo could only hope.

Maybe not the next life, or the one after that. But as long as his husband came back to him just once, that's all the hope Lin Mo needed. Once Lin Mo started to feel better he decided to go to the next world.