1.1 Yu Feng Ge

When Lin Mo opened his eyes, the first thing he saw was the canopy that covered his bed. Sitting up Lin Mo looked around to see a modern style room. A pretty big room actually. One one side was where the king size bed was located. On his right was the french windows that led to a balcony. The sunlight from the windows casted a warm glow throughout the room. The rest of the room was neat and tidy, as well as devoid of any personal effects. If it weren't for the slept in bed, you wouldn't be able to tell someone lived there.

"Bai send the information."

**Right away host!**

A few minutes after going through the information, Lin Mo threw his pillow in a rage.

"System you lied to me!" Why was Lin Mo angry? Lin Mo was under the assumption that the so-called baby making would be between a man and a woman, like how it normally is. But you're telling him that it's between a man and a man?? And he was the one who is suppose to be having the baby??

This world is a modern one no different than the one he came from. The only difference was that in this world instead of two genders there are three. Male, female, and gers. Gers were males who could give birth. They had more feminine features but overall were still male. Gers were identified by a red cinnabar mole on their body.

The body he was occupying was also called Lin Mo and he was a ger. The original body was the illegitimate son of the Lin family. The Lin family was a first generation rich family. The head of the Lin family Lin Gui was a successful businessman that built the Lin family from the ground up. Despite already being married to his wife, Lin Gui had many affairs. One of these affairs produced the original host. Lin Gui brought the original host back to the Lin family when his mother died, but other than providing food and shelter, the original host was left on his own. Well not really on his own as Lin Gui's wife and two children made it their mission to make the original host's life a living hell.

When the original host turned 18 the Lin family fell into a crisis and essentially went bankrupt. To remedy this Lin Gui cashed in a favor he had with the Yu family. The Yu family was considered the richest and most influential family in A country, and one of the richest in the whole world. Lin Gui established a contract with the Yu family, he would marry one of his children to the Yu family and in exchange they would provide financial assistance. The one to be married was the young master of the Yu family Yu Feng Ge.

Rumor was that Yu Feng Ge was cruel and ruthless. If you slighted him he would return it tenfold. Despite this he was the vice president of the Yu company. But as the rumors went on it snowballed into rumors of Yu Feng Ge being a mean ugly man that found joy in hurting others. Naturally when the person to be married to Yu Feng Ge, Lin Mei Ren the original host's sister, heard about these rumors coupled with the fact there were no pictures of the Yu heir, Lin Mei Ren threw a fit and refused to marry. Lin Gui always doted on his daughter, how could he wrong her like this?

Instead it was the original host who was sent to marry the Yu heir. To stop him from resisting, the original host was drugged and sent to the Yu family's doorstep. Somehow he ended up in Yu Feng Ge's bed and through the power of plot, Yu Feng Ge returned drunk from a dinner and slept with the original host. After that Yu Feng Ge left the original host at his house and never saw him again. The poor original host never even got to see his husband's face before being abandoned.

Lin Mo felt himself questioning his life choices, he felt like he went temporarily insane to agree to bind to this system.

"Didn't you say there would be no penetration?"

**Host I meant that some wouldn't not all**

Lin Mo glared at the air hoping the stupid system would show up so he could strangle it.