1.13 Yu Feng Ge

After that they started getting better at attending to their son's needs, and slowly but surely he started sleeping more through the night. Since Lin Mo was healed and actually got some sleep, he put operation 'losing his 'virginity'' into action.

After putting the baby to bed, Lin Mo found his husband reading paperwork in the office. Determined to get some action tonight he pushed the papers aside and straddled his husband's lap.

Yu Feng Ge raised an eyebrow in amusement. "Did you want something?"

Lin Mo answered by pulling his man into a heated make out session. He could feel Yu Feng Ge's hands grab his waist and slowly crept up his shirt. Lin Mo could feel something poke his leg, and just as he was about to go for the kill, he was brought to the bedroom, wrapped into a burrito with the blanket, and watched as his gorgeous husband went into the shower no doubt for a cold shower.

Lin Mo pouting, he swore one way or another he was going to get laid!

The next few weeks Lin Mo tried every possible way to get his husband to have his way with him. He tried everything from giving a sensual massage to downright laying in bed naked. If the original host didn't get pregnant after one day he would've thought his husband had kidney deficiency! His husband either ran to take a cold shower or they were interrupted by their son needing their attention.

"Aughh I'm going to go crazy!" Lin Mo flopped onto the bed while Yu Ming Li was laying on the bed.

"Ming Ming your mama is being bullied. You have to avenge me in the future." Yu Ming Li gave him an empty look before stuffing his hand into his mouth and kicking his legs.

"Never mind, it's better you be well behaved." Lin Mo tickled his chubby belling causing the child to squeal in laughter. Lin Mo soon felt better after teasing his son.

**If host wants help Bai has the perfect item, guaranteed to make your husband ravage you until you can't even stand.** Wuwu host hasn't bought anything from the shop yet, Bai has to do something.

Lin Mo was skeptical. "Just what exactly do you have in mind?"

Yu Ming Li, who was minding his own business, was shocked silly by his mama's loud shout.

Yu Feng Ge was in a dilemma. He knew what his wife wanted, but he was worried that he wouldn't be able to hold himself back and hurt him. It wasn't that long ago that he got into an accident and gave birth. A year, he told himself, wait a year before doing anything. At least that's what he told himself before he walked into his bedroom from a long work day, only to find his wife, in a black sheer silk babydoll lingerie, with a matching bunny ears collar and tail.

Yu Feng Ge felt his mind go blank and his pants get incredibly tight.

Lin Mo was blushing so hard you could see steam come out of his ears. He felt more embarrassed in this outfit than he was naked. But he bit the bullet, bought the outfit from the system shop, and put it on. The system claimed that it was no ordinary lingerie set but was set with some kind of hypnosis that would guarantee to make the wearer's partner instantly become so horny no amount of cold showers would fix it.

When Lin Mo saw it he was about to blow a gasket. Nevertheless he bought the outfit.

"H-husband has had a long day at work. Let this wife-" Before he could finish his sentence he was thrown over Yu Feng Ge's shoulder and carried over the bed, where he was tossed down and covered by his husband's figure. Pining his wife's hands above his head with one hand, he leaned in close and Lin Mo could see his eyes darken in arousal.

"You better not regret this." Lin Mo felt both afraid and aroused. Oh well, he asked for this can't go back now.

Yu Feng Ge started peppering kisses on his face, then he started trailing down to his chest. Yu Feng Ge could see the dark spot of the dress where the two cherries were and unceremoniously put his mouth on one and used his hand on the other.