1.5 Yu Feng Ge

It's been a month since Lin Mo arrived and so far he has been living his best life. His days consisted of waking up, eat, cook for his husband, delivering said food, and lazing around the house afterwards. At this rate he should be able to complete his main task smoothly. Yu Feng Ge was a man of his word. Everyday Yu Feng Ge comes home at 4 on the dot. Usually they would sit in each other's presence in his office, sometimes in silence, or sometimes Lin Mo would bring up random topics to talk about. It was comfortable, Lin Mo thought the side tasks aren't that bad if this is how it would be like.

Lin Mo was humming to himself today as he walked into the building. Since the first day he visited, Yu Feng Ge has let the people at the front know to let Lin Mo walk in uninterrupted. As Lin Mo walked by the reception desk, a lady at the desk called out to him.

"Sir! Sir please stop." Lin Mo stopped and turned around. It was a young lady who called out to him.

"Yes?"

"You can't go up unless you have an appointment."

"Ah, I don't have one. But I was told I didn't need one."

The lady scoffed. "Who do you think you are that you don't need an appointment. I'm telling you right now if you don't leave I'm calling security." Lin Mo stared at the lady incredulously.

'Is this what they call a cannon fodder?'

"The vice president gave me special permission to come and go as I please."

"Yea and I'm the president's wife. Telling lies will get you nowhere, now leave before I kick you out." Before Lin Mo could retort back, he felt someone walk up beside him.

"I was the one who said he didn't need an appointment. Clearly the employees are not doing their jobs correctly if they can't even give proper instructions to the new hires."

Who else could it be but our vice president. Yu Feng Ge was planning to meet his little wife downstairs. He's been meaning to take his little wife out to that restaurant. Goes down only to find out his little wife is being bullied? Well he can't let that happen. But before he could fire all of the reception employees, he felt a tug on his sleeve.

"Husband what are you doing here? I was about to head up." At the word 'husband' the lady who called out to him immediately paled.

Seeing the clean fresh eyes of his little wife, the irritation in his heart immediately melted away.

"I came to pick you up for lunch." At the mention of food, of course Lin Mo lit up like a christmas tree.

"Where where? Can we go to that Italian place? I want pasta."

"Haven't you had your heart set at that Shanxi restaurant?" Lin Mo shook his head vigorously.

"That was then, now I'm craving pasta, creamy pasta with a lot of cheese."

"Ok."

The restaurant they went to was a popular place famous for its seven cheese sauce. After ordering their food, Lin Mo couldn't help but admire the man in front of him. Really too handsome ah.

"Did you hear what I said?"

"Huh?" Lin Mo was so absorbed in checking out his husband he didn't pay attention to what he was saying.

"There is going to be a party next week to celebrate the New Year. Many influential families will be attending. Would you like to go?" Lin Mo thought about it.

"Does that mean you're going to announce our relationship?" Even though the two were 'married', other than the respective families no one else knows about the relationship. Yu Feng Ge gently held Lin Mo's hand. He(LM) could feel his cheeks warm up from the action. In the past month this was the first time any intimate action was done between them. The virgin Lin Mo blushed into a tomato.