1.11 Yu Feng Ge

Lin Mo was now eight months along, and he felt like shit. In the first two trimesters his symptoms were pretty light and non existent. Now, his feet were always swollen, his back ached like an 80 year old man, his chest was so tender he didn't even want to wear a shirt. Instead of walking he was waddling, and ever since that day when the baby first kicked he has been moving and kicking non stop. This caused him to always be uncomfortable, as in no sleep and he constantly had to pee every five minutes.

Lin Mo hated it. He only had one month left but he wished it would be over already. At the moment Lin Mo was laying in bed. He didn't bother getting up today. Besides using the bathroom, Lin Mo hasn't left the bed. Normally he wasn't like this, but today he felt like he should just lay in bed.

He was about to doze off again when he got a phone call.

"Hello?"

"Lin gege! There's an international food festival happening today in the city, do you want to go with me?" It was He Zhi Hua.

"I can only waddle, do you really want to bring me along?"

"It's fine we'll just walk really slow."

After thinking for a moment, Lin Mo agreed.

"Alright, should I meet you there?"

"Sure! Let's meet at 12:30 at XX street, its near the entrance."

"Okay, I'll meet you there." Hanging up Lin Mo instantly regretted agreeing to go.

**If host didn't want to go host should've said no.**

"But foooood." Grumbling a little more, Lin Mo slowly but surely got out of bed and got ready. Heading downstairs, uncle Liu was surprised he came down as he expected the madam to lay in bed today.

"Is the young madam going out?"

"Yes, I'm going with He Zhi Hua to the food festival. I'll be back in a few hours." With that he gave the driver the address and left.

The festival was fun, he was basically dead on his feet by the time they were done. Next time he should bring his husband with him.

The drive back was quiet, occasionally he would swipe through social media on his phone. Then the atmosphere suddenly felt tense. He looked at the driver through the mirror.

"What's wrong?"

"Young madam, there seems to be someone following us." Lin Mo frowned, he had an idea on what's going on. If only his stupid system could leave his side and monitor people but no, his system wasn't designed to do that.

"Don't worry madam I'll try to shake them off." As the driver sped up, a black car not far behind also sped up clearly showing their intention. The faster they got the more worried Lin Mo was. At some point his stomach started cramping, he chalked it up to adrenaline and stress.

The driver was trying to shake off their tail, but no matter how fast or what turns they made the other car was always behind them. The driver started getting nervous the longer it was dragged out. He was not just any ordinary driver but he was also a street racer.

He knew how to maneuver a car to get ahead but the other driver was also very good. Lin Mo was getting anxious, he finally decided to call Yu Feng Ge. As he was dialing, the car took a sharp turn.

**HOST!**

And everything went black.

.

.

.

'Ughh why do I feel like I was hit by a train.' When Lin Mo woke up he was met by his whole body feeling sore and groggy. Then he heard something go off in his head.

**Ding! Main task has been completed. Would you like to leave this world immediately?

Yes or No**

Lin Mo was still disoriented. When the message finally registered in his head he started to panic. Bai said that there would be two chances to leave early, when the main task is done and when the side tasks are done. The main task was to give birth to a healthy child. That means he's no longer pregnant?

Lin Mo tried to move his hand to feel his belly, but he virtually had no strength left and could only moan in discomfort. His actions must've alerted someone as he heard someone call for a doctor. Forcing his eyes to open, Lin Mo saw he was in a private hospital room.

**Wuwuwu host you're ok! Wuwu Bai was so scared host and the baby was going to die wuwu** It seemed like the system was still here.

Before he could respond he heard hurried footsteps approach his room. Yu Feng Ge ran in, out of breath and with a disheveled appearance. Seeing Lin Mo awake he quickly went over, gently grabbed his hand, brought it to his face and laid a feather like kiss on his palm.

Yu Feng Ge let out a shaky breath of relief. "Never in my life has anyone made me feel so much at once." Lin Mo caressed his man's face. Yu Feng Ge's face was pale and the dark circles under his eyes told the whole story.

"M'sorry."

The corner of Yu Feng Ge's lips twitched. "There is no reason for you to apologize."

"the*cough* the baby, how?" Lin Mo's throat felt like sandpaper so it was no surprise his voice sounded scratchy. A water cup was swiftly brought to his mouth.

"The crash caused you to go into premature labor, they had to deliver the baby early." Lin Mo was about to ask more but in the end he didn't need to.

"The doctors say he is healthy despite being born early. They just want to keep him in observation for a week just to be sure."

"How long was I out?" Yu Feng Ge didn't answer immediately.

"Three days." Lin Mo didn't know what to say to that. Those three days must've been hell for him.

"Can I see him? Our son?" Yu Feng Ge nodded and went to look for a nurse.

"Bai is the main task done?"

**Yes host completed the main task.**

"I thought that I had to safely give birth to the baby, going into premature labor after an accident is not what I consider 'safe'."

**The wordings of the tasks can be interpreted in different ways. Since the baby was born healthy and in the hospital the main task is considered complete. Speaking of which does host wish to leave immediately or stay to continue the side tasks?**

"Of course I'll stay. I'll say this once, I will continue living in this world until this body dies."

At this time Yu Feng Ge returned along with a nurse who was pushing a baby cart. Lin Mo tried stretching his neck to see his baby. He heard before that newborns were initially ugly looking until a few months later. But as his baby was put in his arms with Yu Feng Ge as support, he realized his baby was an exception.

Maybe because it has been a few days but his son was as round and white as a dumpling with thin lips and a tiny button nose. Lin Mo was fascinated by the little thing.

"Did husband give him a name yet?" Lin Mo started lightly tracing the outline of his son's face.

"Hmm, not yet." He paused, "Yu Ming Li." Lin Mo looked at his husband.

"Yu Ming Li." Tossing the name around on his tongue, he found that he liked the name.

"En, Yu Ming Li it is."