1.7 Yu Feng Ge

On a normal day the husband and wife duo would wake up around the same time to have breakfast before Yu Feng Ge left for work. Today was not a normal day.

Yu Feng Ge got up much earlier and left without eating breakfast. Now, for the first time since the day he arrived in this world, Lin Mo ate by himself. The whole time Lin Mo was stabbing his food while talking to the system.

"Scum husband, bastard, scum dog."

**Host knows host is at fault right?**

"I already apologized. What else does he want? Leaving without saying goodbye."

**Host sounds like a scorned lover.** Lin Mo paused in his stabbing.

**Host said he knows what he did wrong?**

"I didn't listen to Yu Feng Ge to stay put and caused trouble."

**What else?**

"There's more?"

**Did host forget he's pregnant?** To be honest, he kinda did forget. After the initial bad day when he arrived, Lin Mo had very little symptoms. The medicine reduced his nausea and with Yu Feng Ge spending more time at home his morning sickness was practically non-existent. Other than the occasional craving Lin Mo didn't feel like he was pregnant. As for any other pregnancy symptoms, Lin Mo has yet to experience it.

**Host think about it, it is obvious that Yu Feng Ge at the very least cares about you and the child. How would host feel if someone he cared about threw themselves into danger?

The more he thought about the more Lin Mo realized how wrong he was and how stupid his actions were. What drama, he clearly said he didn't want to be a part of it and look what he did! It's better to just be a salted fish and complete his tasks with ease.

At some point his hand unconsciously went to rest on the slightly raised baby bump. Lin Mo made up his mind. With a determined look he quickly finished his food before heading to the Yu company to see his husband.

However, when he got there an assistant told him the vice president was in a meeting and would not be available for a few hours. Not feeling dejected, Lin Mo sat patiently on the couch of his office. At some point he must've become sleepy as he fell asleep soon after.

Yu Feng Ge was neither happy nor angry heading back to his office. Most of his anger and frustration from last night had mostly disappeared. But the lingering feeling of fear and helplessness still remained. He has never felt this way before. The feeling of his heart being squeezed as he heard the sounds of crying and a crash. Yu Feng Ge has never been more afraid in his life.

Even after seeing that the youth was uninjured the feelings still remained. Yet seeing the youth so unaffected caused a feeling of anger to rise in him. Here he was worrying over the man and their unborn child, while his wife ogled another ger! He admits he was jealous, but he was upset for another reason.

The fact that his little wife completely didn't care about his wellbeing! He was pregnant yet he still felt like playing the hero for some ger he never even met!

He arrived at his office to see the person who's caused him so much grief the past 12 hours sleeping on his couch. Even now he still doesn't repent for his actions.

Leaning over the youth, he couldn't help but move some of his hair away from his face. His fingers traced down his forehead down to his eyes, then his cheeks, and stopped on those soft lips. Yu Feng Ge didn't remember much from that night, but he clearly remembered the feeling of these lips on his.

He was stuck. He knew the youth was forced into this marriage, and that the only thing keeping him here was the baby in his stomach. He couldn't help imaging a life with the ger and their child, and the more he thought about it the more he didn't want to let go.

But the youth wasn't the same. Most likely everything he did was for self preservation. Perhaps when the baby is born he will leave. If he does, Yu Feng Ge didn't know what he would do.

Lin Mo woke up in a daze. It took him a few seconds before recognizing where he was. That's right, he came here to properly apologize to his husband.

"Awake?" Startled, he turned to see the man who still had a cold face. Not wasting another second, Lin Mo jumped up and scurried to the man's side.

"I'm sorry." Head down, Lin Mo started the speech he came up with on the drive there.

"My actions last night were dumb reckless and I put myself in unnecessary danger. I put not only myself but also our child in harm's way. I caused you to worry and I'm really sorry for that. In the future I promise to always listen to what you say. I will never put myself in danger like that ever again." He reached for the hand that was larger than his, gently tugging it so he(YFG) would look at him.

"I know my mistakes, so don't be mad anymore ok? Eating by myself is too lonely."

Yu Feng Ge stared at the hand holding on to his. "You say you will always listen to me?"

Nodding his head like a chicken pecking rice, Lin Mo readily agreed.

"Even if I say to never leave my side, will you do it?"

"Whatever husband wants this wife will do it." An unexplainable feeling quickly flashed through his(YFG) eyes. Shaking his hand off, he turned back to his work.

"Forget it, just don't do anything like that again." Lin Mo was now annoyed. He pushed the papers away from his hands and turned the chair so that it forced him(YFG) to look at him.

"Yu Feng Ge, I'm not a mind reader. If you have something to say, say it." The man who always looked confident and domineering suddenly looked nervous and insecure.

"Do you want to leave?"

"Didn't you just ask me to stay?"

"You said you would stay because I asked you to. I'm asking if what you want is to leave. This marriage is not legally binding, in fact it can't even be called a marriage. Out of everyone involved you are the one who was wronged the most. I will not stop you if you want to leave, I only hope you will give birth to the child first before going." This way at least the youth will stay with him a little longer.

Instead of answering, Lin Mo asked a question of his own. "What exactly am I to husband? Like you said, this is nothing but a sham marriage with me being essentially sold off for money. I want to know, in the past month did my position in your heart ever change."

He had an idea on where he lies in the man's heart, but confirmation was better than speculation. Even though he knew this was all for completing the tasks, it was nearly impossible not to be attached. Not even in his previous life did he have someone care about him like this. He wanted it, but he wouldn't take it until he was sure.

The silence dragged on for a few seconds, then a minute, eventually another minute passed and still no answer. Lin Mo was going to prompt him for an answer but never got the chance.

"I don't know how to describe what you are to me, but in my heart, no one can surpass you." Even though Lin Mo knew the answer, hearing it come from the man himself felt better than any kind of pleasure he ever felt. Returning to his playful personality he gave a blinding smile before boldly kissing his husband on the cheek.

"Then I don't want to leave. I want to stay with you and raise this baby together. Besides, how could I possibly want to leave the little bun after nurturing it for nine months." He seemed to have broken his husband as after he gave him a kiss he left him frozen with a dumbfounded look on his face.

Whoever called this man cold and unfeeling just never seen his true face, his man was so cute!

And maybe Lin Mo forgot what would happen in the future, or perhaps he deliberately ignored it. He didn't want to think that even if he chose to live the rest of this body's life span in this world, he would still be leaving behind this man he had fallen in love with. But Lin Mo was never one to plan that far ahead. Even if he was setting himself up for heartbreak, that was something future him will have to deal with.