1.6 Yu Feng Ge

Lin Mo thought this party would be exciting, instead here he was sitting at a table in the corner of the ballroom, eating. When they arrived everyone immediately flocked around Yu Feng Ge and Mu Yi, effectively pushing him out of the crowd. He could understand though, his husband was the Yu family heir and was one step away from having control of the company. Mu Yi was the second son of the Mu family and had many achievements for himself. Then there was him.

Lin Mo wasn't pouting, he was not! He was just upset that Yu Feng Ge plopped him here with a plate food and only said, 'Be good. Stay here.' So much for introducing him as his wife.

What was he, a child? If Lin Mo wanted to go somewhere he'd do it, he's an adult damm it! With that Lin Mo picked up his plate of food and started wandering around the room. Occasionally he would wander near people and overhear(eavesdrop) the conversation. Some were talking about business, others about their children, this one seemed to be talking about someone called Candy...nope next. Next!

Lin Mo nearly choked on his food while fleeing from that last conversation. After clearing his airway he looked around and found himself in a hallway.

'Ah, how do I get back?' He decided to pick a direction and roll with it. He wandered around for ten minutes and didn't seem to be any closer to the ballroom. Finally he gave up and decided to call Yu Feng Ge. Not even a ring in and the phone was picked up.

"Did you get lost?"

"...Am I that predictable?"

*silence*

"Where are you?"

"Uhh I'm in the hotel area of the building. I'm in front of room 243 and 244."

"Ok I'll come to you. Stay put this time." Then he hung up.

Lin Mo leaned against the wall while twirling his thumbs. Not even a minute goes by before he hears what he thinks is a cry for help?

"Bai did you hear that?"

**Hear what?**

"Help! Let go of me! Help!"

"That! Someone is in trouble."

**Host Yu Feng Ge said to stay put! If host run off again host's husband will definitely be furious.**

"Somebody please! Stop stop let go of me!" This time the cries were more desperate. Lin Mo threw the system's worries to the back of his mind and ran to where the cries were coming from.

It came from a room a few doors down. Since the door was locked Lin Mo had to figure out a way to open it.

"Bai do you have a way to open the door?"

**Of course! Bai can tamper with the security system by-**

"Hurry up and get on it then!"

**Aye Aye.** A second later a click was heard which signaled Lin Mo open the door. Since this hotel was on the more luxurious side, the hotel room was almost like an apartment.

The cries were coming from the bedroom. Making his way over he peeked his head in. He saw the scene of a half dressed man in his 50s holding down a youth barely dressed on the bed. Without a second thought he picked up a conveniently placed vase and ran over to the bed.

*SMASH*

'Wow, I can't believe that worked like in the movies.'

The older man was hit right in the head. The force of the vase caused the older man to not only go unconscious but also forced him off the bed and fall on the floor. Lin Mo already had an idea on what was going on, but seeing the appearance of the youth on the bed even caused his hands itch.

If Yu Feng Ge's appearance is the peak of handsomeness, then this youth was at the peak of beauty. Big doe eyes with shiny black iris, cheeks flushed on clear skin, pink pouty lips, all framed by soft curly brown hair. On his exposed neck is a bright red cinnabar mole indicating his status as a ger. If Lin Mo didn't know that this was a modern world he would've thought that a fairy was in front of him. He thought he was attractive but compared to the youth he(LM) was nothing but a potato.

"T-thank you." Damm even his voice sounded sweet.

Before Lin Mo could respond, the two were interrupted by hurried footsteps followed by two familiar figures. One very familiar figure strode right up to Lin Mo with a dark face.

"Husband before you get upset, let me explain." Forgetting the fairy on the bed Lin Mo quickly tried to pacify the older man. Without even replying Yu Feng Ge grabbed his chin in a rough yet gentle manner. He maneuvered Lin Mo's face one direction then another.

At first Lin Mo was afraid he would be squeezed to death by his face. But as Lin Mo looked closer at his expression, he not only saw the prominent anger, but traces of worry, guilt, and fear. He swallowed the words he was going to say and let the man do what he wanted.

After Yu Feng Ge was satisfied that his wife wasn't harmed, his expression turned blank and turned to Mu Yi who followed him there. Mu Yi was covering the youth on the bed with a blanket as most of his clothing was torn off.

"Take care of this mess."

With that Yu Feng Ge grabbed Lin Mo's wrist and led them out of the establishment. All Lin Mo could do was follow behind him obediently, not daring to upset him anymore than he already was. Inside the car was dead silence, the only sounds were the car engine as it drove back to the villa. Even the driver casted a few nervous glances at the pair. Lin Mo couldn't take the silence any longer.

"Husband?"

"..."

"Feng Ge."

"..."

"Feng gege."

With each call Lin Mo moved closer and closer until their knees touched. Timidly taking his sleeve in hand, Lin Mo tried to sell meng to appease him.

"Lin Mo knows he was wrong, so don't angry ok?" Lin Mo was trying really hard ok? He knew how to coax children, not a 25 year old man who was also his husband in name.

"Oh? You know what you did wrong? Tell me what did you do?"

"I left the table without telling you. I left the spot after you told me to stay put." Lin Mo had a very obedient look that screamed 'I know my wrongs'.

"Just that?"

"Was there something else?" Yu Feng Ge coldly snorted and turned to look out the window, effectively ending the conversation.

'Ah, I really fucked up.'