1.3 Yu Feng Ge

Lin Mo was in a good mood. His first goal of getting Yu Feng Ge to come home was accomplished. Now the next step was getting this husband of his interested in the baby. Although saying it was easy, Lin Mo honestly had no idea where to start. Oh well he'll just go along with the flow. As long as that man comes home every night he'll have time.

Lin Mo was looking through the window as the car drove through the shopping district. Suddenly Lin Mo had a sudden feeling to eat something sour. It came so out of the blue that it confused him. Not only that but he hated sour foods! Is this what they call a craving? Doesn't matter because all Lin Mo could think about getting something in his stomach. He turned to the driver to ask.

"Is there any place that serves sour foods?"

The driver was confused and startled by the sudden question, but nevertheless answered.

"There is a small restaurant about 15 minutes from here that specializes in Shanxi cuisine. They're known for their love of vinegar in their dishes."

Lin Mo nodded, "Ok take me there."

When they arrived at the restaurant Lin Mo immediately jumped out of the car. He hadn't even stepped into the building before he smelled the strong scent of vinegar in the air. His mouth was already salivating but before he could enter he suddenly realized, he didn't have any money!

Before in the Lin family the basic necessities were provided and any luxury he would have to work for himself. After he was sold off to the Yu family, he was sent without any of his belongings. The little savings he had were still at the Lin family house! And of course Yu Feng Ge didn't give him any money, as far as the man was concerned Lin Mo didn't even exist.

Knowing what he desired so badly was so close but so far, Lin Mo walked back to the car dejected. The driver, who saw the whole thing, only took a glance at the youth before driving back to the villa.

Back at a certain office, Yu Feng Ge was having a hard time completing his paperwork. Every few minutes he would stop and look at the time, as if he was impatient to go somewhere. Secretary Mu had a helpless look on his face. This was the first time in all the years they've been friends that he has seen him(YFG) act this way. Finally after the nth time of checking the clock, Yu Feng Ge finally asked secretary Mu for an update.

"Did he make it home?" Contrary to what Lin Mo thought, Yu Feng Ge originally was given weekly updates on his actions. But since the original host never went out Yu Feng Ge changed it to only tell him when something important happens.

Secretary Mu wasn't surprised to hear this question and had already prepared the information.

"The driver just arrived at the villa 30 minutes ago." Yu Feng Ge frowned.

"It takes 45 minutes even with traffic to get back, they left over an hour ago"

"That is because Mr Lin was hungry and wanted to eat. Sour foods specifically. However the driver said he was initially excited when he left the car but suddenly returned depressed without even going inside the restaurant. It sounds pretty comical to me."

Mu Yi(secretary Mu) thought about it for a moment. "Perhaps he doesn't have any money."

"What do you mean?"

"You read the report. Mr Lin's living situation wasn't the best so I doubt that father of his would be generous enough to give him any money. And it's not like we gave any financial assistance either." When Mu Yi didn't get a reply, he stopped talking and continued out with his tasks.

"Which restaurant?"

"Huh?"

"Which restaurant did he want to go to?" Mu Yi gave a puzzled look but decided not to question it. He wasn't paid enough for this.

After a few more hours Yu Feng Ge looked at the time again. This time he strode out of his office and headed for the exit. But not before he caused all of his employees' to question what they were seeing.

"I'm seeing this correctly right?"

"Did the vice president just leave? Before 6?"

"Pinch me I think I'm dreaming."

"Does that mean I can leave early?"

"It's been three months since I went home for dinner. I can finally have my wife's cooking again *sob*"

Yu Feng Ge glanced over the rejoicing employees, which effectively shut them up. It wasn't until the elevator doors closed and indicated it was heading down that everyone let out a collective breath of relief then a cry of joy. They could finally go home before dark!

As Yu Feng Ge was driving he passed some restaurants and remembered what secretary Mu said about his broke little wife. It really was too scummy of him to not even provide his wife with any sort of financial assistance, especially now that said wife was pregnant. Not to mention not even going to see him in person the past three months, even he could feel some sense of shame and guilt. With that in mind he changed directions and started heading towards the restaurant his little wife wanted to eat.

When Lin Mo arrived back at the villa he immediately was about to flop onto the couch, stopped, turned around, and slowly laid back on the whole length of the couch. He was feeling irritated now that he couldn't fulfill his craving. Of course he could ask the housekeeper to make some sour dishes, but it wouldn't be the same! He knew it had to be that restaurant's food or he wouldn't be satisfied at all!

The more he thought about it the more depressed Lin Mo felt.

"System."

**Host called Bai system, is host upset with Bai wuwu**

Lin Mo glared at the ceiling. "This is all your fault system. No one told me pregnancy cravings would be this bad."

**If you thought this was bad Host better not think about how he will give birth then.**

Lin Mo's face went pale as a ghost. Seeing this, Bai tactfully decided to shut up before it was abused even more by its host. Lin Mo was so preoccupied by the fact that he could get pregnant, he completely forgot about the other major part of having a baby. How the hell was the baby going to get out of him?! Did they have to cut it out of him or, Lin Mo felt a chill go down his spine, was it going to come out from down there. The more Lin Mo thought about it the more he wished he kicked the shitty system to the curve in the first place. But since he couldn't go back, all he could do was ignore the obvious think about something else.

For example, since he was going to have this baby he should start thinking about baby names right? Or was that too early to think about. Lin Mo honestly worried what was going to happen. If he couldn't get Yu Feng Ge to love this child should he just leave? He would rather have this baby have two parents but at the same time it was better to only have one parent's love than one parent's love and indifference from the other. Even though it's been less than a day, he has grown attached to the idea of having a little bun with half his blood. If only the father felt the same.

Whatever, Lin Mo shook his head to get rid of the negative thoughts. He had time to win that person over. He doesn't believe he couldn't win that man over with his cooking! Re energized, Lin Mo looked at the time and decided to start cooking to win over his husband.

Of course, that's what he intended to do. So can someone tell him why he is currently puking his guts out in the toilet.

"System!!"

**...yes host?**

"What the hell is this?!"

**...host is currently experiencing morning sickness.**

"Morning sickness my ass! Its 3 in the afternoon!"

**Morning sickness doesn't always mean it happens in the morning host.**

"I was fine earlier so why-*voimits*"

The system cringed and shrank a bit into itself even though it wasn't visible.

**Most likely because host's soul was still fusing with the body so the morning sickness didn't kick in yet. Actually the original host had really bad morning sickness, so much so he really couldn't keep anything down**

"*vomits some more*"

**Host fighting!**

"System!!"