1.14 Yu Feng Ge

Time passed and it was time for Yu Ming Li's 100th day celebration. Yu Feng Ge was also taking this chance to officially introduce Lin Mo as his wife. At this point everyone in the upper circle knew about his marriage and child but no one knew the identity of said wife. This made everyone curious about the one who managed to snag one of the top bachelors in the country.

Lin Mo was currently dressing up his son for the party. He had found this cute red tang suit with golden embroidery of dragons on it. It made him very cute and lovely. Lin Mo tried to put his arms in the sleeves but his son wasn't having it. Instead he waved his little arms and kicked his little legs having the time of his life.

"Ming Ming ah, be nice to mama and let me put this on you hmm?" After wrangling his wiggly son some more Lin Mo finally managed to put his clothes on. Exhausted Lin Mo plopped on his back on the bed, his naughty son laying right next to him. He turned his head towards the baby to see his son in the same position staring at him with his fist in his mouth.

"You're having way too much fun with yourself huh."

"Abububu." Yu Ming Li waved his slobbered fist as if in agreement. Lin Mo moved to lean on his side gently taking his baby's fist in his hand.

"Already a hundred days, soon you'll be 18 and ready to live your own life. I just want you to stay as my little baby forever." Lin Mo leaned in and blew a raspberry on his chubby cheek resulting in a squeal of laughter. Lin Mo did it again resulting in more laughing from his son. This is the scene Yu Feng Ge walked into.

Yu Feng Ge was more than content with just watching his little family, if it weren't for his grandfather there wouldn't be such a big party for his son. As much as he wanted to stay and watch, there were people waiting for them so he sadly had to break the warm atmosphere.

"It's almost 2:30, we should be leaving soon." He leaned over his wife to give a kiss and went to pick up the still giggling baby. Yu Feng Ge tickled his little tummy resulting in more laughter.

"Alright, head down first I still need to change." Lin Mo quickly changed into some nice clothes and headed down to his son and husband. Except there was another person there as well.

It was an older man around sixty, he was wearing a black cheongsam with gold accents with black slacks. He seemed to be having a discussion with Yu Feng Ge while holding the child. Seeing them side by side you could see six points of similarity between them making the man most likely grandfather Yu.

When Lin Mo made his way over, Yu Ming Li wiggled in the older man's arms wanting to go to his mom. Yu Ming Li was handed over to Lin Mo while Yu Feng Ge placed a hand around his waist to pull him close.

Grandfather Yu gave a look over a few times before seemingly nodding in approval.

"I was worried when I heard the Lin family went back on their agreement, but," looking at how intimate pair was, grandfather Yu felt his worries going away. His wife passed early and his son and daughter-in-law left behind their only son. Grandfather Yu was worried that his grandson would forever be alone, especially with that attitude of his.  

However, seeing this new side of thai grandson of his, he knew that contract wasn't made in vain.

"Now that everyone is here we can head over to the venue." Letting grandfather Yu walk ahead, Lin Mo leaned in to whisper to his husband.

"What was that?"

"Nothing." He gave a kiss on Lin Mo's temple before leading them to the waiting car.

When they got to the venue the attention was immediately on them. This time Lin Mo could feel all the eyes on him. He toughened his skin and followed his husband up to the podium.

"Ladies and gentlemen, thank you all for joining us today on this special occasion," Yu Feng Ge's voice resonated through the microphone, commanding the attention of the gathered crowd. Lin Mo stood by his side, holding their son Yu Ming Li in his arms, trying not to fidget in place.

"My wife and I are grateful to have our son in our lives and we hope to share this moment with the rest of our guests." Yu Feng Ge kept it short and sweet. Afterwards Yu Feng Ge took his wife who was holding their son to introduce some of his acquaintances.

Along the way they met a very familiar face.

"Lin gege MingMing!" Lin Mo turned and saw He Zhi Hua dragging a man who looked like that movie emperor.

Wait, it was him. The man He Zhi Hua was dragging was none other than his(HZH) male idol Gu Hui Qing. When he got close enough, He Zhi Hua started teasing the baby.

"Happy 100th day MingMing. May you live a long and prosperous life." With that he took out a silver longevity lock and placed it around Yu Ming Li's neck. Said child immediately took it and placed it in his mouth.

"I asked my jiejie to personally design and make this, she's the best jewelry designer in the country." Lin Mo thanked him while pulling the lock out of the baby's mouth. Glancing over he saw Gu Hui Qing chatting with Yu Feng Ge and a few other acquaintances. Leaning closer he spoke to He Zhi Hua in a low voice.

"When did you meet actor Gu? Don't tell me you actually went to chase after stars?"

"O-of course not! We met by chance I swear!" Seeing how flustered He Zhi Hua was getting, Lin Mo knew there was more to this story. But before he could press further Yu Ming Li started to fuss which drew his attention away.

After that it was a blur to him. He vaguely remembered meeting more acquaintances and business partners of the family. By the night was over he was ready to knock out in bed, unlike a certain little one who would settle. Seeing his wife about to pass out with a wide awake baby, Yu Feng Ge went to put his wife out of his misery.

"I'll put him to bed, you go to sleep first." Before Lin Mo could protest Yu Feng Ge already took the child away. Seeing that he quickly went to brush his teeth, change, and immediately fell asleep.

When Yu Feng Ge came back, Lin Mo had already kicked most of the blanket off leaving him half covered. Seeing his wife's slim figure and smooth skin, Yu Feng Ge also couldn't resist. But he knew how tired he was so he simply put the blanket back on and headed to the shower. Oh well, there was always tomorrow.