Jungkook asked, "Promise?" "Yeah... promise", said Eunwoo. Jungkook slowly loosened his hold and Eunwoo turned around and faced him and wiped his tears softly and spoke, "I will not go... stop crying." Jungkook just nodded his head looking down.

Eunwoo then wrapped his left arm around Jungkook's waist and pulled his closer. Jungkook put his hands on Eunwoo's chest. Eunwoo held Jungkook's chin from other hand and made him look up. They both looked into each other's eyes deeply. Eunwoo asked in a deep voice, "Do you care for me this much, huh?" Jungkook slightly parted his lips to speak but couldn't speak anything.

Then Eunwoo leaned a little closer to Jungkook and brushed his nose on his. Jungkook closed his eyes. He could feel Eunwoo's hot breathe on his lips. Eunwoo then spoke huskily, "Tell me Jungkook." Jungkook gulped and spoke, "I... I d-do care for you." Eunwoo smiled and he brought his lips towards Jungkook's jawline and started placing small kisses there. Jungkook shuddered a little and tilted his neck giving more access to Eunwoo.

Eunwoo ran his lips on the Jungkook's entire jawline and traced it, placing soft kisses in between. Then he leaned towards Jungkook's neck while kissing him there. Then his lips travelled towards Jungkook's collarbone but the damn t-shirt was coming in between. Eunwoo's slowly slided away the t-shirt getting clear access to Jungkook's collarbones. He placed many soft kisses on Jungkook's collarbones.

Then he looked at Jungkook who was closing his eyes with furrowed brows and lips slightly parted. Jungkook was about to open his eyes but before that Eunwoo leaned towards his neck again and started kissing him there, a bit hungrily this time. He started walking towards the bed, still kissing his neck. Jungkook took his steps back with his eyes still closed, in Eunwoo's hold whoes one arm was wrapped around his waist and the other was on his nape.

Soon, Jungkook's legs felt the bed behind them. He slowly sat down on the bed with Eunwoo still kissing him hungrily. Eunwoo made Jungkook lay down on the bed carefully. Eunwoo then hovered upon him.

Jungkook's eyes were still closed with his lips slightly parted. Jungkook's hands travelled towards Eunwoo's hair and he entangled his fingers in other's black locks.

Eunwoo then slided his hand inside the hem of Jungkook's t-shirt and started caressing his bare waist. Jungkook squirmed a little due to Eunwoo's touch. Then, after a few moments, Eunwoo stopped kissing Jungkook on his neck and collarbones and looked at him softly. Jungkook opened his eyes and placed his hands on Eunwoo's shoulders and looked at him with a pink hue spread over his face.

Eunwoo leaned towards Jungkook's lips and pecked it softly and said in a low voice while caressing Jungkook's bare waist, "I love you Jungkook." Jungkook blushed and Eunwoo again pecked his lips. Eunwoo then leaned towards Jungkook's lips again and placed a long peck. He couldn't control himself more and smashed his lips onto Jungkook's and started kissing him. Jungkook also started kissing him back.

They both were closing their eyes and were lost in each other. Their lips moudled into each other perfectly. They kept tasting each other's lips. First, the kiss was sensual and slow but now, it turned a little wild. They both were kissing each other hungrily. Their tongues colided with each other, wanting to taste the other more closely. Eunwoo's hand travelled towards Jungkook's ass and groped it, giving it a light squeeze. Jungkook gasped at the sudden action of Eunwoo but nonetheless continued kissing him hungrily.

After a few moments, Eunwoo then bit on Jungkook's lower lip slightly and Jungkook opened his mouth allowing Eunwoo to enter in. Eunwoo entered into Jungkook's mouth, his tongue exploring each and every corner of his hot cavern. They were not ready to leave each other but after a few moments, their lungs pleaded and begged to both of them for the need of oxygen.