Chapter 13

Rollo was able to find safe housings for Aslaug and the children. Rollo knew eventually that his brother will come back to Kattagat, the only thing they had to do was wait.

Back in the town Jarl Borg made it public that he was going to take over and Rule instead of Ragnar.

After he was done speaking he was able to see the Seer and curiosity got the better of him. He wants to know what his future would look like and of course the seer gave him an answer.

In Wessex the king and his Lords were all sitting down to eat together and for the king he was very intrigued about the north men because they had desire to speak so the king definitely wanted to speak to them.

Ragnar was invited into the villa of the king where Ragnar was memorized by what he was seeing. He was very drawn but also very confused about the statues he saw inside of the villa because for him he's never seen anything like that before.

Guards took Ragnar to the king which was the Roman baths. Ragnar and the King started a conversation inside of the bath which was also very awkward but also informative.

After the talk between them both Ragnar went back to his camp discussing the matters to the others until everyone stopped because there was a ship coming up. One of the man on the ship went to Ragnar to tell him of the news what happened to his family, filled with rage Ragnar went to his tent to pack his things because he was going to go home.

King Horik definitely did not like that, Ragnar looked at Athelstan wanting to know if he was going to come with him but Athelstan chose to stay so he could help King Horik. Eventually Ragnar and the others were able to get home, Floki was embraced by Helga.

All of them were very happy that they made it home alive. In Wessex Athelstan was taken by Saxon soldiers, Ragnar was able to find his family and he embraced all of his children under the roof of the home that they were staying in. And then he saw Aslaug, he went to her quickly embracing her in his arms as he kissed her face.

And for her she presented him another baby. All of them stayed and that house has one, Ragnar was very pleased that none of his children were hurt and that his brother got them out safely.

Both of the brothers moved outside of the house to speak on what they need to do to Jarl Borg. Ragnar definitely wanted him to be dead, Ragnar really wants to kill Jarl Borg.

Athelstan was in a field getting crucified by the Saxon soldiers as a bishop said verses. But they were interrupted by the king of Wessex where he told the soldiers to cut him down.