Chapter Six

Lagertha was scared about losing her husband, she had no idea what was going to happen next. For the Earl he was standing outside as he watched the full moon thinking about his sons. He thought about how his sons would be now.

      Soon enough morning broke through and Ragnar in the Earl were ready for the personal combat. With a boat Ragnar along with his family made it to Kattagat. The personal combat between Ragnar and the Earl was very fast and very brutal between the two men.

      Ragnar was able to hit the Earl with a good blow making him stumble down, where Ragnar kneel down to tell him that Odin was here. Ragnar cut the Earl's wrist letting him die, but Siggy try to stop it but her husband push her away and he was able to die finally able to have peace.

       There was silence among the people until Siggy stood up and went over to her daughter grabbing the knife that her daughter was holding and killing her daughter's husband. Then after killing her daughter's husband siggy took a pause before she declared Ragnar the new Earl of Kattagat.

      Everybody kneel down to Ragnar and to his family, after changing radar and his family were a new clothes as they moved into the Great Hall.

       Ragnar took a seat as the new Earl and welcomed all of his Warriors, and he told them all that they will be going to West again. Meanwhile the whole town was preparing a great funeral for Earl Haraldson. As Earl Haraldson's boat was set on fire lagertha told Ragnar that she is with child and that made him very happy.

      But it also made Rollo with jealousy and anger so he moved away from everyone and headed back into the great hall where he was able to see Siggy and her daughter stealing gold. He offered them to have their status back again as he kills his brother, but Siggy had trouble believing that.

      Time passed by and Lagertha stomach grew with the new edition that will come to the family.

     After spending some time with everyone in the Great Hall, Ragnar and all of his men were able to set sail once again to the West heading to northumbria and three ships where Kattagat would be the hands of Lagertha.