Chapter Two

While Ragnar and his crew prepared for their first Journey to the West the Furious Earl vows to get revenge for the Rebellion. Ragnar and his brother were in Kattagat to look for members to be a part of their crew.

      Many did not believe him about the West but for Ragnar he made us offer to be a man, to find out if there is a West after all and many joined him. But for the Earl he has his spies following Ragnar and everything that he does.

       Ragnar came home on Horseback while his son came out of the house. Ragnar made his way into the house where he started to do his laundry as his wife was ready to go west with him but for Ragnar does not want her to come with him because of the farm and the children.

     After the brief conversation between Ragnar and his wife radar was a little drunk but out of nowhere inside of the house Lagertha hits him with a shield. And both of them started to fight each other inside of their home.

     Their son comes running out of one of the rooms breaking them up. The next day Ragnar leaves his home heading over to Floki. Where he was able to see that the boat was getting set up for the long journey.

     Floki watch that the boat was getting set up holding a piece of hair in his hands. Ragnar quietly comes right behind Floki holding a knife to his throat asking for the anchor. But the anchor arrived before Floki could say anything else, the men ready themselves for the journey to England.

     The boat set sail and back in Kattagat Knit went to tell the Earl that they have set sail. For the Earl he believed that they would die but for knut he wondered if the stories about the West were true. But the Earl yelled at knut that there are no lands to the West and the subject of it should be dropped.

     As the men were in the boat of the Open Sea Lagertha was telling her children a story inside of their home. Things took a turn for the worst when the men on the boat got caught in the storm.

      As a battle the storm and hoping that everything will work in the end, something was happening in a place called lindisfarne monastery of the kingdom of northumbria. The monks of the monastery watched the storm out of the windows, they thought that it was the end of days due to the storm.

      But eventually the storm passed by, at first the men inside of the boat started to lose hope that there was no West only just open ocean. But things changed when they let loose a raven and at Raven was able to find land.

       For the monks they saw the boat get closer to their Shores and they panicked, they rang the Bells. All of the men grabbed their weapons as the monks went inside to hide. For Ragnar and the others they have never seen anything like this before especially never seen monks.

       Ragnar and the other started to kill the monks after they took the gold and silver they found. Ragnar was able to find a Monk that was hiding but this Monk was different because he could speak their language.

     And his name is Athelstan. Ragnar without any doubt was drawn to the Monk. Soon enough Ragnar's brother entered inside of the room to see that one monk was alive and he asked his brother why he did not kill him yet. For Ragnar he wanted to make sure the monk stays alive to sell him as a slave but Rollo didn't like it at all.

      For him he wanted to kill the Monk, but Ragnar forbid it making his brother very angry. All packed up including the monks that we're going to be sold at slaves were placed on the boat but before leaving they saw that Floki started a fire of the monastery. Making Athelstan worried about what will happen for his future.