Chapter Ten

The battle came between the forces of King Horik and Jarl Borg making brother versus brother go against each other. Ragnar fears that his brother had betrayed him when he didn't see him among his men.

     But it became concrete when he was able to see his brother standing with Jarl Borg and he became heartbroken because of it.

     Both of the men on each side prepared for battle. Unfortunately the battle started and it was bloody and it was harsh where Floki became injured.

      The men from Jarl Borg for fading but for Rolo he came across Ragnar and he couldn't kill Ragnar. He fell to his knees where the fighting stopped. All of the men gather together to speak after the failed Battle.

     They were able to speak to each other and to fix the issues that they had. Everyone went back to Kattagat, for Ragnar he had a lot of things on his mind and he was becoming very stressed.

      Inside of the Great Hall everyone was eating trying to enjoy the Peace and quiet but for Lagertha brought up Aslaug. That angered Ragnar very much, so they moved their conversation somewhere else.

     Ragnar and Lagertha sort of made up with each other inside of the rooms. Rolo sat chained as he waited for the loss to be passed for him. For him he knew that he was going to die, he was eventually moved to stand in front of the law Rock.

       The law Giver allowed Rolo to live. Even though that Rolo was past of his crimes he definitely lost the trust of his brother, Ragnar. After the law ceremony Ragnar moved to the beach where he eventually fell asleep but woke up by someone that came to Kattagat.

      And that someone was the princess, Ragnar move to the Great Hall where Lagertha was shocked to see the princess and to see that the princess was pregnant.

       Ragnar introduced them to each other as Lagertha welcome the princess to Kattagat. Lagertha introduced her children to Aslaug, it was awkward but Lagertha puts the effort in to get to know the princess better.

     Aslaug did the same with Lagertha, a few days later one night the princess with her ladies have prepared dinner for the Great Hall. Once everyone was sitting down and eating Ragnar made an offer to Lagertha. That offer was to live as one, to be married together, to have Aslaug apart of the marriage.

      At first Lagertha was against it but she changed her mind after thinking it over. Lagertha thought it was a good idea so she was all for it. She agreed to what Ragnar said during the dinner.

      The next morning for Ragnar he could not be even more happier, he was getting everything that he wanted but he was also surprised on how Lagertha acted. Ragnar was looking forward to having more children and for the future.