Chapter 59

After dinner...

We had an amazing dinner. Everyone was happy, free of stress, and just enjoying the moment. I started speaking to Jimin since it is not his fault that she likes him...it is his fault but I cannot ignore him anymore. The only person I have not made up with yet is Y/n. Although she consoled me and we exchanged a few words between that emotional roller coaster, we still hadn't spoken properly. Since we finished eating dinner and everyone was going to sleep I think it is time to confront-

"I'm sorry." She came out of nowhere and apologized.

"No, I'm sorry. I escalated it when it was completely unnecessary." We both looked at each other and started laughing. We laughed for quite a while after thinking about how badly we fought.

"Wanna join me to feed the fish?"

"No."

"What-"

"Not until you promise that feeding the fish is our thing from now on? For friendship's sake?" At least if not her boyfriend I can be her friend because the best form of relationship you can have is with your best friend. I offered a handshake and she accepted it. We then jogged our way to the balcony. "So, anything you wanna ask about Jimin?" I am going to regret having asked this but I'd prefer she ask me than anyone else.

"Not anymore. I think you guys are gonna stay here for a long time. So rather than asking you I shall observe him myself." Yes, the regret came and went by. "So, anything crazy you wanna tell me, that you did as an idol?"

"That is a trick question. Well, I cannot remember anything but I had put my phone on recording once and then drank like crazy."

"I feel like there is more to that story."

"Yes, so I watched a drama and cried the whole time while it was a rom-com. Only if I saw the screen of my laptop would I have remembered the title. And my buddy, Yeontan, I was trying to get him to sleep when he wouldn't. So, my drunk state is not good. And since it was company policy to not have any violating video I deleted it."

"Watching a drama and crying is- There is something more you are not telling me, right?"

"You are too young to know. And you cannot ask anyone because no one other than me knows about it." I saw her swing her arm in defeat. "Only my manager knows whom I am 1001% sure you won't meet."

"I have a feeling I will. Anyway...feels great to finally see all of you happy." She leaned back on the door after putting the last bit of the food in her hand.

"It does. I haven't felt this good in a long time. One month without having people follow you, without loud noise is relieving. We shouldn't get too used to this."

"But don't forget to enjoy it while it lasts." She is right. I can enjoy this time. We did need this break after all.

"Today was a good day and the moon was shining brightly. A pretty scene to end the day with." I agree...

"Pretty indeed." She looked at me and swung my head towards the sky.

"Let us go have a good night's sleep." She didn't catch me staring at her.

"Finally...a comfortable sleep."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 and a Half months later...

Writer's POV

"ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!"

"SHUT UP!!" You screamed and waited. "I am sorry that I screamed but please be quiet. I already have decided who is coming with me downstairs to buy vegetables-"

"You should have told us that it was vegetables," Jungkook said in disappointment.

"We wouldn't have been making this much noise." He told and sat. Suga agreed with him and sat to watch the TV. The others were still standing waiting for a response.

"I will continue what I was saying. I already know the names so if you could give me a drumroll.............it is RM and Jhope!!" Both of them exclaimed in excitement while the rest sat down.

"Any recommendation of fruits or vegetables you want-"

"Yes me I want-"

"BROTHER!! Let me complete my sentence or you are dead!!" You glared at him. "So, as I was saying if you have any recommendations, add it to the list here." You hand them the list and since you know how reckless they are, "If you tear the list no one is going down." They started passing the list as carefully as possible.

"You both are coming, right?"

"Absolutely!!" RM said to which Jhope nodded excitedly.

"Well then let us go."

"What about the list?"

"I have already written down the things they want. The list I gave them is a dummy one!!" Three of you giggled and left without making any noise.

10 minutes later...

"Where did they go without the list?"

"They went out while you were writing down," Suga smirked and continued watching. The others realized and quietly sat down to a peaceful game. This is what you wanted. Leaving them together, without any chaos. You had learned this about them over two months. You had learned many other things about each of them, especially about Jimin. Although everyone was used to the love triangle it was still uncomfortable to see V getting his heart broken every time you wanted to spend time with Jimin.

"You think he is fine?" Jungkook said worried about V.

"He looks fine. If we talk about it... just let him be." Suga said.

Since it was going to be friendship day soon, V wanted to plan a special surprise for you but you wanted to surprise Jimin and asked for V's help.

"I will go talk to him."

"Why did you even ask? Don't come back to me if things go wrong because I told you so." Suga whispered screaming as Jungkook walked away.

"Hyung...are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Why are you asking that all of a sudden?" V seemed to be busy...rather distracting himself.

"Want me to help?" V nodded. They quietly sat and continued making what you had told them to make. 

"Hyung are you fine?"

"YES!! Why are you worried?"

"Nothing just asking because..."
"Because what? Just say it!!"

"Because you seem to be using this as a distraction."

"Distraction for?" 

"You like her, don't you?" Taehyung was surprised to hear this as he thought he had only told this to RM and Jin. 

"Everyone knows hyung. At least ask me if you do not want to help her surprise Jimin. I will do it instead. You can go plan your own." 

Writer Here: Shout out to artist Shichiro Ken for making the printable posters!! That is some talent right there!! And thank you for reading this chapter!!