Chapter 38

Y/n's POV

According to me the most fun thing to learn about any country is their dance. The number of dance styles we have in our country is amazing. I did not know all of them so I had searched YouTube videos to show it to them. We have 28 states and that's a lot of dance styles. I have no idea how they will-

"Hey look at that...let's try it. Jimin come on!!" Jhope told and got up excited to try the first video he saw.

"Wait...at least let the video get over."

"Then we have to watch it again. I mean I don't have a problem but those people sitting there will grumble with anger." He was taunting the rest of them. Jimin nodded in agreement to whatever his hyung said.

"Okay then go ahead and try It." they tried and for first timers they seemed pretty good but they still looked like they were butchering it. "Okay stop. It takes like probably fifteen or more years to master this dance style. You guys were not bad but not good either. I can't teach you this because I have not attended any classes I rather stood behind the curtain and looked at my sister learn it."

"She knows this form? DAMN!! It's called something...?" RM asked.

"It's called Bharatanatyam or you can call it classical dance. There are totally 7 dance styles that are known around India."

"Which are?"

"Which are?"

"I will tell the names but it might be a little hard for you to pronounce. They are Bharatnatyam, Kuchipudi, Kathakali, Manipuri, Kathak, Oddisi and Mohiniattyam, I feel like Jimin would be a great Kathak dancer."

"Really?!! Well then I can't wait to see the video on it." Jimin told in excitement. "Also there are exactly only 7-"

"7 well-known...not, only 7. There are many other kinds too. Now let us continue." They all looked at the screen.

30 minutes later...

"So was this nice?!" I asked but they all seemed confused. "I know they might look similar but there is a lot of difference. Just like how every dance might seem like hip-hop but they aren't, right?" They all understood. 

"Now we shall see the dance forms that I can teach. I and my sister went to these random workshops to learn these forms. First off, the teachers in those workshops were sweet and second, they were free. *all of them laugh* I mean who doesn't like free stuff?" They all seemed like they were enjoying except-

Jimin's POV

Except Jung kook and V everyone seemed to enjoy it. Even Jin who was angry just this afternoon seemed to have cooled down as though someone had dropped a bowl of ice on his head.

"Who wants to join the demonstration?" Y/n asked to which all of us raised hand except Jung kook.

*whispers* "kookie, raise your hand." Jhope hyung said as quietly as possible.