Chapter 44

Writer's POV

"I did not cook this." Jungkook backed out.

"Me neither." You backed off too.

"I accept, that I did it but y/n did not teach me properly," V told.

"Excuse me, you told me you knew all the basics." you defended yourself and Jungkook backed you up with a nod.

"And you believed him?!" Jin told. They all sighed in disbelief.

"I knew he would be bad so I made my dear brother cook another dish. He did pretty well for a first-timer." V felt betrayed but was relieved as there was something edible. "V on the other hand can eat his dish." Everyone looked at V waiting for an answer...like he was going to agree.

"Obviously, no!! Why were you even expecting?" V shook his head and sat down at the dining table. They all were sad momentarily.

"*takes a bite* this does taste good," Jin told.

"I agree!!" Jhope told with a big smile. They all seemed to enjoy it except V who was still grumpy.

"Wipe that grump off your face. You will get better." RM told.

"I will only leave you when I make you a reliable chef." You told bringing a smile to his face. Which Jin came to notice along with Jimin and RM. They might not have been sure but Jin knew it all along that V has liked you for a long time. He did try to talk to V but he let every chance just go by because he did not want to be the only one.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After breakfast...

Different tasks are assigned for each day of the week and the people for each task change every week. This time RM, Jin, and Suga were assigned to clean the neighbor's house while Jhope and Jungkook joined them after watering the plants, and You, Jimin, and V; were assigned to clean the house.

"So let us get to work. I am sending you guys to clean there not make a mess like last time." You told firmly; directing it towards RM.

"That was really by mistake. Everyone knows here that I'm clumsy." They all agreed.

"Well, then this time Jin is responsible if you break anything." Jin had already given up and was ready for his penalty.

"Hyung, have a little faith in me." Everyone just giggled and started with their work.

"You can go without me. I will use the bathroom then join you." Suga said while Jin and RM went out with the key.

Jin's POV

"Hyung, which room do you want to clean?"

"I will most definitely clean the living room and kitchen. You can clean the parent's room or water the plants."

"Why is that I have an option?"

"Do I have to remind you?" He looked like he realized what he had done. He had nearly knocked the shelf down which had their mementos. "Now go water the plants." RM went ahead to connect the pipe.

"Want some music?" Suga asked whilst he entered.

"For sure," RM said. He played y/n's playlist. Her playlist is very diverse. She does have K-pop songs but clearly, she is not our fan since she listens to all of Blackpink's songs. She has like very few of our songs...very few. 

15 minutes later...

*Bad by Christopher was playing* "You remember that one time V got jealous."

"It was a game and Jimin won by chance," Suga said with a smile on his face as he thought about how grumpy V had got.

"Cannot compare to how jealous he gets now." RM suddenly blurted out something that I think he was supposed to keep to himself.

"He got jealous? When?" Suga asked. We both were quiet because I think we both knew why. RM was hesitant but if I don't speak now then I will have to keep waiting.

"He has been acting strange and RM I know you have seen it too." RM sighed in defeat.

"He seems the same to me. Can any of you elaborate?" Curiosity had taken over him.

"He likes y/n. It has been over a month and you haven't noticed? Probably you were busy turning into a rock." Suga rolled his eyes at me.

"Hyung, that sounds a little absurd. I mean he might care for her-"

"Like a sister? That sounds more nonsensical than what I just said. I can give you a lot of proof over the next few days." I challenged him, which I shouldn't but he doesn't believe.

"Okay-"

"No, this is not okay. Hyung stop. No betting business...you can observe him yourself, Yoongi Hyung. Observe his behavior when any of us get close to her. It will be written on his face."

"He is not the only one who has come to fall for her." Both of them looked surprised.

"Suga HYUNG HOW COULD-"

"RM SHUT UP!! She is like a sister, I never had. The imagination that runs in your head *rolls eyes*. I want to become a rock."

"Jungkook come on out," I called out because I knew he had been standing there since this conversation started.