Chapter 5

Suga's POV

"WAIT GUYS!!" She is really loud for a nineteen year old. We all came out to see her and V holding blankets and new covers.

"What is that for, we can sleep on the old ones?" RM said not wanting y/n to worry or make her do any work. RM is the best leader because he can easily tell people's weakness and help them with it. Sometimes he gets too stressed because of us and yet he scolds us when he is really angry. If I have to tell, then the only people who have really seen that side are Jung kook and Jin. Those two are really spoilt when they are together.

"Please no. I don't want you to sleep on the used ones. I won't be able to rest thinking that. Anyways it's the end of the month and that is when we change the covers. So it's okay if you all change the covers of the bed and give me the old ones. So, here you go." I knew that instant that she is not the kind of person who would take no for an answer.

She gave me and Jhope our blankets and covers. It had Tom and Jerry on it. "I didn't have any other design on it. Sorry."

"No its okay. Who does not like Tom and Jerry? I love it." Jhope, the sunshine of our group, said. He is such a sweet heart; knows how to cheer anyone at any time.

"I too like Tom and Jerry so, it's okay." I could see y/n gave a sigh of relief. V just looked at me with the 'what's wrong with you hyung?' kinda face and I glared at him because of which he went and dumped the blankets he had in Jimin and Jin's room. I really am scary.

You're POV

You're POV

Suga is scary and no one can change my mind. Except he is in my country so I don't think he scares me as much. "Y/n give that to RM and JK." Suga said.

"Oh yah..." I think he understood that I was lost in thought. JK was already asleep. I didn't bother to wake him up because Jung kook had a lot to take in, even though I am younger than him. I AM STILL ANGRY!! But I ain't that mean. And if someone has cried themselves to sleep you must never wake them up. "Don't wake him up." V said.

"I wasn't gonna. What happened to your ears and cheeks? Why are they so red?" I noticed it as soon as I saw his face.

"Jin pulled my ears and Jimin pulled my cheeks because I threw the blanket and woke them up from their sleep." I laughed a little too hard because of which I slapped his arm. "OUCH!!" he shrieked in pain.

"I am so sorry." I pulled his cheek in a non-hurtful manner and walked towards the couch. It has been a really tiring day. I hope I don't start crying in the middle of the night.

V's POV

Did she just pull my cheek? I mean it's not a big deal... but still. She had already went and slept, while my train of thoughts wouldn't stop. I ignored it and slept. As soon as my head touched the pillow my brain relaxed. I suddenly realized what had happened today. I still couldn't digest all the facts RM hyung had stated earlier. I fell asleep hoping everything would go well.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next day

I got up to the noise from the kitchen. It was 7am and for a minute I forgot that we had time travelled. I got up to see who was awake.

"Who dat B? Who dat B?" I heard Y/n singing from the kitchen. After realizing that I try to sneak in to see if she was dancing or vibing with the song...and she was. Who wouldn't, Jessi-shi did have an amazing voice and her own rhythm to the songs she made.

"They love to hate me 'cause I keep it real y'all." She looked at me, definitely shocked. And then I continued singing. "너넨 부러워하네 이미 진 거" (meaning: You're envious, you've already lost).

You're POV

He knew the song. He even sang to make things less awkward. "Did I disturb you?"

"Oh...no it's okay I was awake either ways. Why did you get up so early?"

"Well I have to attend my college classes online. It is so boring and irritating." I was so frustrated, getting up every day only to sit online.

"What are you making for breakfast?" he asked with curiosity filled eyes. Would he even know if I say the dish's name? 

BONUS+

V couldn't sleep. he was restless since he was not used to sleeping on the couch. So he had woken up to get some water. Since he was unfamiliar with the direction to the kitchen he was about to switch on the lights when he heard silent sobs. He realised it was you. you were crying silently in your sleep.

"Y/n?" He tried calling to see if you were awake. but you didn't respond.

"Y/n are you asleep?" He asked as he waved his hand in front of your face. Since you did not respond he wiped your tears and sat beside you. You would not stop crying and he was become more restless not knowing what to do so he held your hand...as softly as possible in order to not wake you up and make things awkward. 

But you tightened the grip. He sat there for hours until you calmed down and finally slept. After a few more minutes he went and slept peaceful since staying awake was not easy. There was someone else that day who also heard you crying but couldn't get in time to console you. So he stayed back and watched you being consoled from a far.