Chapter 8

J-Hope's POV

"Y/n?" I went inside the kitchen with courage because I could see that behind all that frustration, she was just sad and concerned.

"Why did you come in?" I saw her wipe her tears as she turned around and pretended to take out something from the fridge.

"*lowering his voice* I know you were sad. No one walks out or scolds without being concerned. We are...very sorry. I agree we shouldn't have done that but-"

"There can be no way you are going to justify your actions. And I don't have any concern towards you guys. If you get effected in anyway there are a lot of people who will be affected in that future of yours and I will have to carry this heavy secret with me. I can't let those people and my sister, who is unfortunately your fan, down." What she said hurt me a lot unknowingly but it made sense.

"I wasn't going to justify but I hope what you just said, won't be repeated in front of the guys because they wouldn't understand your pain

"I wasn't going to justify but I hope what you just said, won't be repeated in front of the guys because they wouldn't understand your pain. I did, which is why I came. If there is anything you ever want to talk about then do be open about it with me. I can hold onto a secret pretty well." She did smile. By the time we finished talking she had finished cooking.

"Serve this to the boys I want to go wash my face. Wouldn't want to repeat myself in front of them again." She looked up and smiled through her sadness. I gave her a nod.

Writer's POV

You went to the bathroom and V saw you going. You unconsciously stopped to look who it was. V saw your face and he started walking towards you but then you realized and rushed towards the bathroom. By the time he reached, you had closed the door hoping he wouldn't knock.

He didn't knock because J-Hope kept calling him. "What is it hyung? Why is Y/n crying? What happened?"

"It's nothing I had come in to ask if she needed help and saw her crying. I asked her what had happened and she told that this dish reminded her of fun times."

"Fun times like?" V knew the answer already but wanted to check if J-Hope was lying.

"Fun times like how I had spent the days with my friends." But you came in at the right time and answered his question. "Like how I had told you when you first asked me?"

"But you didn't cry-" You were about to get caught but J-hope returned the favour by changing the topic. "V!! Help me with the breakfast. We have to give it to them before they starve to death or become beasts. Take these bowls and get out." V was nearly pushed out of the kitchen while you and J-hope exchanged smiles, following V to the living room where everyone was seated.

"So Jin might have given you the brief and now I shall explain it in detail while you eat your breakfast. Keep your questions at the end. You can ask me only if you finish your breakfast." Everyone nodded.

"Also I wanted to ask if all of you are fine with me calling you by your name. I don't want to use any formal terms but if you don't want me to I can-"

"Not it's okay. We all are fine." Jimin said while others nodded or smiled in approval.