Chapter 27

Y/n's POV

"Don't mind if RM hyung doesn't give a funky pose. He is good at being a serious model." V, told me to which I kept my expectations low. RM came in and gave a ninja pose which are the poses I always do when anyone takes a picture. I was so excited that I went and stood beside him with the same pose. "V, take a picture of us."

"Can I? I mean you won't post it, right?" V asked doubtfully

"Don't you think I would have done that as soon as you guys came here? Now just take a picture." I told and stood in the same pose making funky faces with RM.

"Okay I took one. Now let's score." V told. I gave RM a 9 while V gave him a 5. That's a little too low. "Why did you score him so less?"

"Because I thought the pose was too simple." He said frowning at RM. "Next contestant is Suga Hyung." Suga walked in with sass in every step and made the dumbest pose. 

V and I started giggling and gave our score

V and I started giggling and gave our score. We both gave it an 8.

"For someone who acts so tough, he is the sweetest, right?"

"He is very sweet and cute. But he always hides it. for some reason we have not seen this side of him till now...it was as though he didn't want to show it anymore." V said. He had started off with an excited tone but it was gone at the end of his sentence.

"Next contestant is Jhope." I called out. As the dancing king he is; he entered doing the most random steps and ended with the most unique pose. 

V and I gave him a standing ovation

V and I gave him a standing ovation. He bowed in honour and also smiled joyful as he looked at our score card. He obviously got 10 from me but 9 from V since he is the bad cop.

"You guys are the sweetest." He said; showed us a heart and walked back like Will Smith from 'fresh prince of Bel-air'.

"But he is the sweetest." I whispered to V. He smiled listening to that, "I agree."

"Our last contestant, Mr. Jung kook." V called out. Since we all know that he is very competitive we had high expectations. He came in walking casually with the worst smirk and made the simplest pose. 

We both burst out laughing

We both burst out laughing. It was too hard to control. "You know what the score should be." V said to which I nodded. We gave him a 10.

He smiled at the scored. Showed different kinds of heart and walked away casually. After all no one can steal the title of a champion. "Now all of you walk in a group and end this show. *Turning to V* you go join them too I wanna take a picture."

"Okay." He ran and stood in between the line. "GUY'S, LET'S FINISH THIS!!" I screamt in excitement and they all came in walking one by one. There was the sass walk, model walk, casual walk, dance walk as well as a Fresh Prince walk. Then they all stood for the group picture.

"Y/n, come join us

"Y/n, come join us." RM called out.

"No, since she is the one who paid for it let her walk as the designer who comes at the end." Jin told to which everyone clapped in encouragement. So, I ran in the room and waited for my Que.

"Now let's welcome the designer who created...I mean bought us these clothes and hosted this beautiful night. Presenting the one and only Y/n, Y/l/n." RM announced.

Jung kook's POV

As soon as RM hyung finished his announcement, Y/n came in. She actually did a nice model-worthy walk. I mean even without the experience. We all were surprised but we still cheered for her with joy.

"I would like to thank my parents who always supported me. This event would not have been successful without these beautiful models. They are the ones that bring out the design of the clothes that I made...I mean, bought. And thank you all for coming to see...your presence has made this night even more beautiful." She gave an emotional speech. We all understood the assignment and wiped our fake tears. We clapped for her in joy. I gave her a hug since I was the show stopping model. "You did really great." I told her to which she smiled.

"Now let's all stand for a group picture." She told and went to set the timer. "The show stopper and my co-judge can stand beside Me." we all stood when I saw V hyung frowning.

"Hyung, what happened?" I asked him.

"Nothing. *to others* Now let's all say kimchi."

"Oh, I thought it was money." Y/n said.

"Oh...okay then guy's let's all say money!!"

"MONEY!!" we told and posed for multiple shots. I don't know what is wrong with V hyung but this whole night was really fantastic. After the group photo everyone sat down to hear each other's score.

"We shall not reveal everyone scores. *everyone awes in sadness* If you guys do want to hear then tell it to each other later. There was a tough competition between two people. Jhope and Jung kook *everyone cheered*." Y/n told. "Since we took pictures of each of your pose we will display it. All of you looked good in your outfit which was a given." We all turned towards y/n.

"What did you just say?" Suga hyung asked.

"I said you all looked good in your outfit. I mean...what do you think may be one of your reasons for your fandom to be that big? It's because you all her handsome."

"Can you say that again?" Suga hyung asked in sarcasm.

"I am definitely not going to repeat it again. *Everyone smiled* Getting back...all of your poses were unique but these two made us laugh the most. *displays the picture*" after looking at the pose all of them started laughing.