Chapter 22

RM's POV

"V!! Come out."

"KIM TAEHYUNG!! Did you not hear what RM said? Come on out!!" Jin Hyung screams. I knew how he felt because I was disappointed in his behavior. He went and knocked on V's door.

"Open the door, mister." Hobi Hyung said.

"Open the door, Taehyung," Jimin said with a lot of concern. "Hyung he won't open the door because he might be scared of talking to you guys. Let me talk to him first, okay?" Jimin asked me.

"I know you are concerned. We all are and he can't hide inside that room forever. We might shout and scold him but he still won't understand. Which is why I am calling him out to explain himself?"

"Calling him out is way different than what you guys are doing right now. *sighs* at least let me convince him to come out since you already told him how 'full he is of himself'...that line seriously made it worse, hyung." He told Jin Hyung who was now a little embarrassed of himself.

" He told Jin Hyung who was now a little embarrassed of himself

"He had it coming. Now go and talk to him but I doubt he will open the door for you."

"Hyung, what are you talking about? He will open the door for me. There is no chance he won't." Jimin said and walked off. All the others sat down. I was not done yet. I have to have a serious talk with him before it's too late.

Jin's POV

"I don't think he will since the 'Hugging incident'." Jimin gave me a questioning look.

"What are you talking about, hyung?"

"I too have been noticing Taehyung. Isn't it already obvious enough? I mean to me it is bizarre...we have been here for only a day and he is acting like this. I don't know how he got cast in that drama. Anyone can read his emotions. I think even RM might have realized by now."

"Realized what?" This man has a brain as slow as a tortoise.

*V opened the door* "Hyung, come in." V told me and closed the door as soon as I entered. "What did Jimin not realize about me?" He looked at me and I knew that he didn't want me to tell the truth.

"That you care about her."

"Care about whom? Y/n?!! Hyung are you serious? I...we just met her yesterday."

"This is why it seemed weird. If it is not this then what else can it be?" He has taken this time to think through his answer. Oh V, I have known you for nine years and here you are trying to lie to me. What does he take this handsome face for? I am handsome and smart but they always forget the smart part "Go ahead and tell me."

"Did you not see everyone's face when it all happened? I saw and if you had waited there for longer Jung Kook and Jimin were about to explode. I am angry at J not y/n. I am not in a mood to forgive him and I believe forgiving when you truly don't want to, will make you hold a grudge worse than it's supposed to be. And I have told this a billion times, yet here you are making the stupid assumption that I 'like' y/n. Yes, I care about her...she is human after all."

"Yes, she is, and fine I understand what you are saying. But come out now and apologize to RM because he has had enough of everyone already. Don't get his shoulder heavy. We being here has already worn it down." He does not hesitate when he is confident. Those two things most definitely do not go hand in hand. Human...what a liar!!

"Thank you for understanding. Also, sorry for yesterday."

"Apology accepted. It's not that hard you see...to apologize." V went out smiling after listening to what I said. I went out of my room- I mean y/n's room. I heard a utensil clank. I knew who was standing there.

"Come out

"Come out...I know you heard what we spoke about."

"I couldn't help it. I wanted to know why he was angry."

"Now that you know, he is going to apologize."

In the living room...

"To all of you...I am sorry. I didn't mean to act like how I did; *turns to RM* and especially to you. You already have a lot to deal with and I don't want to add more to it. So, I am truly sorry." After he finished talking we all came in for a group hug.

"What do I see here? All of you are okay now?" Y/n said. She seemed calm.

"Yes, we are. This human apologized." *pointing at V*

"I can tell. Carry on with your group hug."

"You join too!" Jhope said and regretted it instantly.

"I'm fine. Tell me when you guys are done because we have to go shopping too!!" She said and walked off to her room to grab her list. V, who knew exactly what to do, followed her. He is smart but can get irrational very quickly.

"Guys don't squeeze me...GUYS!!"

BONUS+

You had gone with J, to drop him off at his car. "Will they be okay?'

"They'll be fine. But what did Jin tell you?" You asked suspiciously. 

"He told me....."
"Go on."
"He told me that he loves his group and he is very disappointed and angry."

"Okay...I am pretty sure that is not what he told me. I'd be crazy to think that he even said it. Anyway, whatever he told might just make sense. Next time you are not driving the car."

"Lockdown is going to happen anyway." He looked sad as he said it and you knew exactly why.

"Your parents are-"

"It's okay I will be fine because Jin told me I can call him anytime." He smiled brightly and that was the first time you saw him genuinely smile. No matter how hard you had tried in the past to make him smile with all his heart...he never did. 

"Jin is one hell of a man. He did what I couldn't do in years."

"What did he do?"

"That is none of your business. Now get lost and take care. I still haven't forgiven you."

"WHATEVER!!!" He made faces and ran away to his car. How did I get a friend this good?