Chapter 4

You're POV

"Today I will do the dishes, only for today. And there are three rooms, in this house." After we had dinner I was trying to make a few things clear before going to sleep.

"Once you choose a room you are not going to switch with one another. If I see you people switch, you can go and live in the neighbour's house and get caught. Am I clear?" All of them agreed.

Jung kook was about to say something when I cut him off by saying, "I am not done yet. After I am done you can ask any question you like, okay?" I looked at him. I am trying not to sleep but it's too late and not going to sleep early is a very frustrating issue for me. I cannot at any rate control my annoyance.

Jung kook understood and waited eagerly to ask his questions. "Two people can sleep in each room, except in my room. Six of you will sleep in the room while one will sleep on the couch and I will sleep on this foldable sofa because it does not stretch as much." One thing that my parents have taught me is that no matter how much you hate the guests that come into the house, you must be nice to them...later you can ask them for that hospitality back or maybe they themselves might return it someday.

"It's okay one of us can sleep on the couch, y/n." Jimin said.

"No, I will sleep on the couch. Either ways one of you is already sleeping on the couch and my parents have told me to be nice towards the guests. So, six of you on the bed and one of you on the couch, decide and let me know, now."

V's POV

Her parents have really taught her a lot. She is really sweet and respectful for her age. I think the most extrovert person after RM and Jhope hyung is me...at least that's what I think. I might get along with her.

"Okay guys let's do rock, paper and scissors. The loser sleeps on the couch." Jin said but I stopped him.

"I will sleep on the couch hyung." I said abruptly making everyone stare at my face. Y/n broke the silence. "Okay, it is decided then. You will sleep on the couch.  V and I will decide on the room and their numbers to be written on the paper for you guys to pick the paper, as you do in Run BTS." Wait a minute?! SHE WATCHES THE SHOW?!!

" Wait a minute?! SHE WATCHES THE SHOW?!!

"My sister made me watch it. I am not your fan she is...a crazy fan so be happy I am here with you guys instead of her. Let's go V." She genuinely was a fan. Oh she would have loved to meet them. I miss her...She had only just come back. 

"Is it okay if I call you V? I mean do I have to call you Kim Taehyung because I am planning not to call anyone as hyung or anything. I will talk about this tomorrow because today was exhausting and everyone needs a healthy sleep."

"Yes, we all do. Also, I don't mind, you can call me V. I am not like the others." I got to leave a good impression if I am going to stay in her house for a long time.

"So there are three rooms in this not-so-big house. One is mine and it has a small bed; no queen or king size. Are you listening?"

"Yes I am, go on." I was trying to listen but I wanted to see the things and all the rooms in the house. My curiosity was taking over my mind.

"Two people will fit in it but they may not sleep that comfortable while the other room which is my sister's, has a queen size and my parents have a king size so you write the number on the paper and offer them, okay?"

"Okay." I started writing huge numbers on the papers. This is how we did it.

· Room 1-queen size

· Room 2-y/n's room

· Room 3- king size

"Let's go!! Before that, do you want to see the rooms and enjoy the results of them picking the not so good one...which is my room?"

"Definitely. By the way, your room might be the best one according to me." what did I just say? Anyways, we giggled and went while all of them were impatiently waiting for us to come. The rooms were pretty decent and comfortable. What y/n told about her bed was true. I feel sad for the humans who will sleep here. I am proud that I choose to sleep on the couch rather than on any of these beds.

Writer's POV

"Okay guys pick a paper and you guys know how this goes." V told as both of you continued giggling, waiting to know who those two people were who got your room.

· Jhope and Suga – Room 3

· Jin and Jimin – Room 2

· Jung kook and RM – Room 1

Both of you laughed as loudly as possible seeing Jimin and Jin in the same room...in 'your' room.

"I think broad shoulders and someone short would fit perfectly in that room, am I right y/n?" you nod as you weren't able to control your laughter. You didn't notice Suga staring at you...because your laugh was kind of weird. He smiled and started giggling at your laugh. After listening to this Jin asked for directions and ran towards his room for the rest of his stay and...

 After listening to this Jin asked for directions and ran towards his room for the rest of his stay and

"AHHHHHHH!! WHY ME?!!" Jin screamt.

"Hyung, even I am there." Jimin added to which Jin did not respond and started asking the other boys to exchange.

"Goodnight hyung sleep well. All of you good night." All the boys ignored his request and went to their rooms.

"THE NEXT TIME YOU COME ASKING FOR ANY FAVOURS...I'll teach you a lesson then, TO ALL OF YOU. Except you y/n, good night." Jin smiled at you and you as well smiled back.

Everyone giggled and went to their rooms. You then remembered that you were supposed to give them new covers and blankets. 

BONUS+

While you and V had gone inside, the rest of them were busy exploring the house.

"There are many plants in their balcony. Feels like part of the nature has tried to seep into their house." RM said.

"I agree. It's pretty inside too and seems like one of the family members loves art. Look at these beautiful paintings." Suga said. For them your house was like an exhibition in itself. They roamed around and entered your sister's room. "Now I realise why she told its better that she is here instead of her sister." The rest of the boys heard him and entered the room with loud gasps. 

It was filled with BTS related merchandise. The boys looked around while Suga had spotted two tickets. "Guys doesn't these tickets seem unused?" He asked everyone but they were busy looking at their own photo all around the room.

"Yes it does seem unused." Both of them wondered why they hadn't attend the concert. 

Writer here: That's it for today people!! Thank you!!