Chapter 41

V's POV

I saw Jung kook coming out of the room irritated. I knew he was going to the kitchen. I was worried he might end up making a bigger scene than it is which is why I wanted to apologies and get it over with. "Jung kook, wait."

"Hyung, I want water. We can talk about this later."

"Look...I do not want you to be angry. Just listen to me." Before I could talk Jin hyung held my hand.

"V, stop talking to him. He has become too stubborn and let's see where it takes him." Hyung told and pulled me back. Jung kook got irritated and went to the kitchen.

"Hyung just let me apologies. What's the big deal? You hold grudges, not me. So, please just-" Before I could finish talking we heard Y/n scream in pain. All of us ran and saw hot oil on Y/n's hand and feet. Suga took her to the bathroom.

Writer's POV

"What did you do?" Jin asked calmly.

"WHAT DID YOU DO?!!" V screamt at him. "You were angry enough to spill oil at her. That to Hot oil. ARE YOU CRAZY?!!" Jung kook was still frozen at his place. Jimin went to hold him from falling with shudder. He hadn't done it.

"V let it go. He didn't-"

"HEY...LOOK AT ME AND ANSWER MY QUESTION!!" V told with gritted teeth.

"She deserved it. But I did not do-" Jin hyung slapped him. The noise of the slap echoed through the house. Jung kook had crossed the line.

"What did you say? SHE DESERVED IT?!!" Jin was at his worst temper.

"Take back what you said RIGHT NOW!!" V told with anger.

"I won't. You all can go to her." He told and walked to his room. He held his cheek which had turned red. Jimin took a pack of ice and ran behind him but Jung kook had closed the door. Jimin sat near the door while the rest came to you.

You had tears in your eyes due to the pain. You had burnt your leg before but this time it hurt a lot more. "Guys I am fine."

"Then why are you crying." V told.

"My tears are because of the pain. I have burnt my leg before so this is nothing new-"

"Please stop acting like you do not care about yourself. If it hurts cry it out."

"I will when I have to. But I think someone else needs that consolation. Jung kook really didn't do it." You defend him.

"How can you defend him-?"

"I was there, V. He did not do it on purpose. He was trying to reach for the bottle." Suga told in support of your statement.

"I would have been very angry if that was the case but it is clearly not. You did not have to slap him."

"It was me who did." Jin confessed.

"Let me talk to him." You told.

"You might be the last person he would want to talk to right now."

"None of you look like you will." You said which made everyone quite.

"It's decided. I will talk to him. Until then V try to get him to open the door. He is the youngest amongst you all. At least you guys should've understood his feelings better." You look at V who knew exactly what you meant. So he was accompanied by Jhope and RM to the room while Suga and Jin stayed back to help you.

"Are you really fine?" Jin asked.

"I am totally fine!! Just get a spoonful of salt and put it in the water. The salt water will not let me have a scarred leg."

"I'll go get it." Suga told and walked out.

"I want to-"

"Save it. It is not your fault so I do not need any confession of regret. Just stand still...and just be quite. I need to think of how to speak to Jung kook."

"Just tell him something interesting."

"Like what?"

"I don't know that is up to you." You contemplated whether to approach the way Jin told or talk to him your own way.

Meanwhile...

Hope's POV

"Kookie open the door. Jin did not mean it." Jimin was worried. He had been holding that pack without realizing that his hand had turned pale. 

"Hey give me the pack and relax."

"In this situation...I can't relax or calm down. *knocks* Please open the door. I just want to give you a pack of ice and talk to you. No one else will enter." Jimin told with his quivering voice.

"Jung kook, please open the door. I just want to apologies. I did not want things to get out of hand." V had started to cry. RM hugged him. I took both of them.

"You guys should sit here and calm down

"You guys should sit here and calm down. He does not seem like he will open the door for any of us. Unless and until you both relax you are not going near that door." I told them firmly. They hugged each other and cried. Y/n came and saw the situation. I could see she was trying to grasp the situation.

"Guys I am going to talk to him and-" Jung kook suddenly opened the door and pulled her in. We all were surprised and scared. Is he in his right mind?!

"Y/n are you okay?" V started banging the door. We waited for a response. "Don't do anything-"

"I'm fine!! CALM DOWN!!" Y/n screamt from inside the room. V sat down leaning on the door. RM sat beside him. We all just waited for them to come out. None of us wanted to disturb them.