Chapter 37

Writer's POV

RM, Jhope and Suga sat in the leaving room. RM had explained everything to them. They heard noise from both the rooms. While one got quitter the other got louder and BAM the door flung open where Jin and Jung kook were. Jin had come out. He walked around the living room back and forth to calm his anger down. 

"Hyung, what happened?" RM asked.

"Why were you screaming?" Suga asked.

"None of you go talk to him. He is not in his right mind. He has so many things clouded. He won't listen to any of us."

 "Hyung, can you please sit down

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Hyung, can you please sit down." Jhope told with concern.

"What about them?"

"Jimin calmed him down. V is feeling very guilty of having slapped him. He wanted to apologies this morning but things got out of hand." Suga told reassuring Jin that they are fine.

"At least one of them is in their senses." He said and leaned back on the sofa to relax himself. Jimin came out of the room and sat beside Jin.

"Hyung, I am tired. He still hasn't stopped crying."

"And the other one is as angry as a volcano. Tell V not to ask for his forgiveness until Jung kook expresses his regret to y/n." After he told that he went to V.

"V, come on let's sleep. You will not stop crying unless you sleep. This guilt won't stop. I am tired anyway. So let's just sleep out your guilt and my tiredness." To which V came and slept beside Jin. He patted V's back until he was sound asleep. Everyone was tired of the events that took place so they slept where ever they were. Jhope, RM, Jimin and Suga slept on the couch whereas Jung kook rested his eyes in Jimin's room. It had been a long morning.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~

Jung kook woke up because of the noise from the television. It was lunch time. He saw Jin hyung cooking in the kitchen. "Hyung where is y/n?"

"She is watching television with V." Jung kook went to the living room to see all of them watching a movie and no one was helping Jin.

"Aren't any of you going to help hyung?" He asked loudly but all of them ignored him. "Y/n are you not going to help hyung?"

"He already knows I am watching something. If you are so bothered you go help him." You said.

"Can you not see I am watching something with my new friend?" V told and all of them started laughing.

~

"JUNGKOOK!!!" Jimin called out. He woke up to realize it was a dream. He was surprised because it all felt so real. "Are you okay? Why do you seem so startled?" Jimin asked worried.

"It's nothing."

"Then get up, the lunch is ready. We got to eat and then go water the plants. Remember it's our duty today." Jung kook nodded and got up. He was relieved it was just a dream. They went out to see Jin, Suga and you, surprisingly, were in the kitchen helping. V was still asleep while RM and Jhope were out in the balcony looking at the fishes.

"Are there any activities lined up for today?" Jimin asked them.

"Yes there is, about which we will talk during lunch. All of you can come and have a seat. I will go call V." you told and went in. All of them looked at Jung kook at the same time but he appeared unfazed. They calmly sat down without uttering a word since Jin was bringing the dishes out onto the table one by one. No one knew what was going on in their mind.

Y/n's POV

"V...can you wake up?" He was deep in sleep. 

I heard a lot of noise but I was not able to hear what had happened

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I heard a lot of noise but I was not able to hear what had happened. The aura around them, especially Jin was scary. I had to cook with a smile on my face because I could see how hard he was trying to hide it. I think that is why Suga came in to help today. I hope they sort it out as I hate seeing people argue or fight.

"V are you okay?" He was not getting up. He suddenly held my hand. It might be awkward so let's not utter a word.

"Jung kook I am sorry. I didn't mean to slap you. I was not going to. I would never do that so please forgive me." He SLAPPED JK?!! What happened?! I know I should not ask but this matter seems to have gone out of hand.

"You will always be my friend, my brother whom I looked after from the start. I just wanted a break that is all. You really did not have to drag-"

"KIM TAEHYUNG!! Wake up will you." Jin came in and gave him a kick of reality. V was alarmed. He looked at our hands intertwined...then pulled out his hand immediately. 

"I am sorry I-"

"It's okay, don't fret it. Just...the lunch is ready. I will assume everything is okay and head out to the dining table." I told and came out. If Jin hadn't entered he would have told stuff I was definitely not supposed to know. 

At the dining table...

"Lockdown is already getting boring right?" I asked everyone and they nodded in agreement. "I could tell by all of your faces. Which is why I have decided to teach or maybe we could teach each other about our culture. I kind of know yours though."

"How...did you visit South Korea?" RM asked.

"Yes, I did. My sister and I went on a trip...more like a one month stay since we both wanted to go around to a lot of places. She also bought tickets to your concert but we were not able to go. And-"

"Why didn't you go?" Jung kook asked.

"Because of some reason, which I would not like to remember. So...after a trip to your country we went to Japan as well. We have probably visited many of the South Asian countries. So...what do you guys say? Want to learn some Indian games or about the entertainment industry? And before you agree let me tell you I haven't lived in India that long so bear with me if I do not have answers to your questions." They all were ecstatic.