Chapter 14

Jung kook's POV

I was watching TV when I realized that Suga and y/n could use a book to write down the directions so I got up, took a pen and was about to leave when Jin hyung asked me, "Where are you going?"

"I thought Y/n could use a book and Suga could write down the directions in it. Wouldn't it be easier?" *Jin pates JK's head*

"Yes, it would be useful. Go give the book to them yourself but don't go anywhere else. Being mischievous right now will just put everyone else in worry." I nodded whilst smiling widely. He then kicked me out and locked the door. 

I was going to open the other door but, I thankfully stopped as I heard Y/n speak, "You had no right to let your frustration out in front of a stranger, but holding your tears back would be worse... I will be waiting outside if you want me to?" Is she saying this to hyung? Is he about to cry? I should go comfort him.

"I can wait outside

"I can wait outside." Oh no she is coming out. I shouldn't be here. I'll just go back in- "It's okay you can stay. Just don't let the others know." Suga hyung should really not do this. He cries only when he has no one to console him. He smiles and comforts us but has never lets us do the same, except Jin hyung. Now, I think... Y/n is also one of the people who has seen him in regret and pain. I should just wait for a few minutes and then enter. He has to calm down...if I go in now he will just act like nothing happened and hold back his tears.

"I might seem like a bitch but I am not one so, you can trust me; I won't let anyone know. You can cry out all your sadness and no one will know." She really puts herself down a lot. She really should give herself more credit for being so understanding. We all are elder than her yet...she is the only one who seems to be calm and composed. She is the only one who is handling the situation pretty well. I envy her.

 *10minutes later* I think it has been a while. So, let's break the ice.

Y/n's POV

*knock, knock* I heard someone knock the door. Suga who was getting himself together flinched at the knock. He started wiping his tears. "Go to the washroom and change into this *hands a jacket*. I will tell them you are changing, okay?" He smiled forcefully and nodded while I said, "Come in."

"I came to give this book so that he can write down the directions instead of memorizing it. *Looks around* Where is hyung?" How considerate. Helping his brother.

"He went to change. Do you want to tell him something?"

"Umm...nothing it's okay. Just give him the book and you two should be careful." He said while walking out.

"You can come out now, he has gone." I told him since he seemed like he would build a house there as he stayed in for so long.

"Thank you for-"

"Don't mention it. Jung kook came in and gave this *hands the book* for you to write down the directions. He thought it would be better than memorizing. He really is considerate." He looked at the book and smiled in satisfaction. "Now let's go...time is running out." I opened the door waiting for him to step out first.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, at the house...

RM's POV

"Guys I gave the book to them." Jung kook announced as he entered.

"Did you hear them apologies?" Jin asked making everyone pay attention to what Jung kook was about to say.

"No I didn't. I think they were done or maybe not. I just gave the book and came back." I knew he was lying because if he did just give the book and came back, it wouldn't have taken him so long. Jung kook went to sit between V and Jhope. 

"Can you move?" He said to V who has been very angry. Since he came out of the bathroom he has been angry. It's as though Black fumes are being given out by his head. Jimin was not telling anything and neither is he.

"No I can't move." He told with a firm denial written all over his face. Jhope moved instead but Jung kook being the youngest wanted to be the naughty one so he sat on V. "*Pushes JK before he could sit* I told you, NO!!" He said, glaring at Jung kook. Now it's confirmed that something has happened. The sad maknae sat quietly beside Jhope who realized the situation and signalled me to talk to V.

"V, can you check and add stuff on this list if necessary?" Jimin said whilst handing him the list. That's when I noticed him glaring at Jimin too. Who made this man angry? He snatched the paper from Jimin and was about to tear it when I said, "KIM TAEHUYNG!!" I realized a little too late that I screamt out his name.

"Let's finish watering the plants, shall we?" I wasn't ready to take no for an answer which he eventually realized

"Let's finish watering the plants, shall we?" I wasn't ready to take no for an answer which he eventually realized. "Fine." He told and stomped with me till the balcony.

V's POV

We were quietly watering the plant. The fact that Jimin had hugged y/n was stuck in my mind. Why am I pissed off? He said he did it by mistake. He even apologized. I am pretty sure something is definitely wrong with me. Maybe it's because I didn't like the fact that he did a prank on a stranger or maybe because- "What are you thinking?" hyung asked which made me aware of his presence.

"I am not thinking anything." I said strenuously. He gave me the sarcastic look.

"Then why are you angry? I noticed it since you came out of the bathroom. I asked but you completely changed the topic or you lied."

"I am not angry. And I did not lie."

"Even while saying that, you sound angry. More than angry you seem jealous. It looks like someone just hugged your girlfriend in front of you." WHAT DID HE JUST SAY?!!

Writer here: HI people!! This is a bonus update because...there is no reason I just wanted to give an extra update. I always want to update more chapters but I end up becoming busy. So, I decided to take it slow. Which is why I created the bonus part. A little something extra to read. I hope it compensates!! :D