Chapter 30

Writer's POV

"Y/n, do you hear that?" Jimin told who was standing at the end of the line.

"Hear what?" All of us became quite. We heard rattling of keys. The footsteps kept getting closer. "I hear it. Listen to me Suga, go inside and hide behind a tiny house. As soon as you go in you can see it. Now all of you move in. I have to stay out or we all will get locked in, if he sees the door open and no one inside. Now get in."

As soon as they went in you locked the door and waited for the person to get closer, so you act like you just came. "Y/n!!" You turned around to see the person you least wanted to meet. You internally screamed since you had to keep a happy face on the outside. "Hashish, it is a pleasant surprise. What are you doing here? I heard from aunty that you were in America." You knew it was going to be annoying.

"Is it? But I came back to India few weeks ago. You would have known if you read my messages." The messages you choose to ignore.

"Oh sorry, I was too busy. Anyway, it was nice seeing you. Bye I got to go." You turned around to go in but he obviously stopped you.

"Where to? The terrace? Why do you think I came here?"

"To visit your mom?" You definitely knew that that wasn't the answer.

"No but to see the view from the terrace. Let's go in and enjoy it." He told and waited for you to open. As you opened you wished they had gone in. Suddenly it hit you that there were two tiny houses. One which you can see right when you entre and the other is at the far end. You hit yourself as you grasped the big mistake you had made. "Let's go that side... the view is better there." THUD!! A loud Noise came from the tiny blue house.

"Y/n, did you hear that?"

"It must be from the other floor." Trying to distract him you pulled him away.

"No wait. Let's go check it out. I am there to protect you." You did not need his protection rather the people hiding inside that house needed your protection.

Meanwhile Suga instructed everyone to hide. All of them went to hide in different places while Suga and Jhope were hiding at the same area since Hope is scared of encountering another bug.

"*Knocks* is anyone inside?" Hashish asked. You were worried about them getting caught. So you went instead and opened the door. "See no one is there." You said pointing inside. Then you grabbed him and went out.

"If no one is there then let me check."

"Well go ahead." You told with a quivering voice. You scanned the room twice to see if any of them are seen but they hid themselves well. On the other hand, the seven of them were scared. Few of them were shivering while the others tried to hold it together. "Nothing is there. Can we go now?" you questioned impatiently. While looking around you saw someone's leg peeping out of the cloth. Before he could turn, instead of pushing it aside you stamped it.

V closed his mouth to prevent his scream

V closed his mouth to prevent his scream. It was very painful. Jimin noticed and held V's hand. You felt guilty and you knew Hashish was not gonna leave so you pulled a rope and something from the top fell on his head. He became unconscious. Jung kook came out to the rescue before Hashish hit his head on the ground.

Y/n's POV

"What did you do?" Jin asked me.

"Saved you people from getting caught."

"But this man is unconscious."

"So...? He always becomes unconscious if there is too much sunlight. Only this time I am the sunlight." I saw the maknae line smiling while the others were silent.

"Did you set it up from a-"

"Yes, I had set this up Long back. When I started coming here I set it up." Everyone looked at me with a weird expression. Like I had done some crime. "Excuse me for protecting myself. This guy *points at hashish* is a stalker. Messages me like crazy. He's like five years older than me but keeps calling me. He even confessed." I don't want to remember that dreaded day.

"He confessed what?" V asked. That clueless human.

"Of his..." I don't want to say it.

"Of his love." Suga completed and started laughing. Then everyone started laughing...Now they're just laughing on purpose. "How many times has this fallen on him?"

 "How many times has this fallen on him?"

"5 to 6 times." They continued their laughter. V came forward and gave that guy a light slap. All of us looked at him. Why did he do that?

"I think he will be like this for an hour." He said and went out laughing. The others followed.

"Don't mind them. They are always like this. Next time he comes do the same thing. Safety comes first." Jhope told and went out. All of them stood near the railing and gasped at the view.

"This wind feels so refreshing." RM said. I could hear the sigh of content. They all seemed satisfied.

"I will be more than happy to go on lock down since I looked at this beautiful view." Jin told to which everyone nodded. It's amazing...this fresh air.