Chapter 54

Suga's POV

After RM went out, we still continued to play. Y/n was looking at Jimin which we all saw. Jhope was giggling on his own. Jungkook looked annoyed...every brother would be. While Jin was playing with her. He is the person with the least patience and there he is playing UNO with her, by calling her every time it's her chance. Jimin was obviously playing catch with me. I want to do something about this mess but I can't...no one can.

"Hey, can you continue playing with Jungkook?" I was tired. Jungkook came in exchange of me.

"Jiminshhhhiiii, BRING IT ON!!!" He screamed and started playing aggressively. Very aggressive!!

"You will break something if you continue like this." I warned them.

"Jungkook is trying something." Jhope came closer and spoke to me.

"What is he trying? To destroy stuff?"

"He is trying to see if y/n will scold Jimin." I looked at his face and he was smiling. Now that he said it, even I am curious. Will she?

They played for a while and the ball was passed to Jimin with a lot of force. JK did this on purpose since he knew Jimin was going to do the same. When Jimin did throw it with a lot of force, Kookie dodged it. *sound of glass shattering* someone is going to be busted.

"Why did you dodge it?!!"

"Because you threw it with a lot of force. It looked like it would break my face." Jungkook defended.

"Let me smash that face then."

"WHAT DID YOU GUYS DO?!" She came in with fire blazing in her eyes. She looked like a volcano that will erupt lava any second now.

"Even I wanna know?" RM and V came in. RM looked like an ocean about to cause a tsunami. Everyone looks like a natural disaster when they are angry. Jin causes earthquake when he is angry. I just glare like a UV ray and Jhope is the calm before the storm. Those three do not scare us so they are just cats in a lion's disguise.

"Why were you playing so badly?" She asked again.

"We didn't mean to, it just became like that." Jungkook said in his defense. That liar!!

"Who broke this?"

"I did...but he dodged it." Now is the moment of truth.

"Why did you dodge it?" There we go.

"Because he threw it-"

"I don't need an explanation. Both of you can clean it." She really is not going to say a word. I looked at Hope's face and he was looking at Jungkook who finally got answers to all of his questions. Actually, we all got answers to our questions. The doubts we had. RM and Jin grabbed me and went into a room and I couldn't get away from them. Why are they so strong?!!

Jin's POV

I locked the door and RM started the interrogation.
"Care to tell us what happened outside, Hyung?"

"You should have taken in Jhope too. He is the key witness to this incident." Since he said it we bought Jhope in too.

"This fine young man seated beside you told us that you are the key witness hence your presence." Jhope looked at Suga who was smirking. He shouldn't be proud of dragging in Jhope.

 He shouldn't be proud of dragging in Jhope

"SO, will you tell us?" RM questioned them.
"Jungkook is the one who planned all this, your honor-"Jhope got cut off.

"Your honor? What is wrong with you?" Even when RM said that he was very intimidating. No wonder Hope blurted everything out. Since he said Jungkook is the criminal we bought him in.

"Another fine young man seated beside you told us that you planned all this. Is it true?" I asked to which Jungkook looked at Suga. "Not that young man the other." Jhope smiled with guilt.

"Is there someone else who planned all this?" Jungkook was about to say when Namjoon intervened. "Do not take Jimin's name because he had no idea." Jungkook kept quiet.

"Hyung we wanted to see-"

"Do not talk to me Suga. RM asked, answer to him." He thought I will listen to him and go easy on him but no...not this time. "Okay, then Namjoon, we wanted to see if she would scold Jimin which she didn't."

"And what does that prove?"

"That she really likes him." Jungkook added.

"Also, that she can confess anytime soon." Jhope added.

"And what does that prove?"
"We just said-"

"No you did not. You just gave me a reason to hide the real one, Jungkook. So go ahead and spit it out."

"Look, as her brother it is my responsibility to know if its love or just a simple crush." That is the worst thing I have ever heard.

"Next time before you want to 'CHECK' please ask us." RM told with anger and sarcasm.

"Also, Hope, I know you are not stupid so why did you agree?"

"It did not seem like anything would break." Hope...very unexpected of you.

"Might I add-?"

"What more do you have to add to this blunder, Suga?" I asked frustrated.

"Umm...we have left those three alone...together." Oh god no!! We all panicked and came out of the room.