Chapter 49

Next morning

Suga's POV

Yesterday went by peacefully after lunch. Although V seemed to be fussing at everything I do. Like today I was helping him and y/n in the kitchen to make breakfast. That entire time he was making a grumpy face. Let y/n go for her class I shall ask him what I did wrong.

 Let y/n go for her class I shall ask him what I did wrong

"How was the breakfast?" She asked.

"It was tasty but there is a scope for improvement." Jin hyung, our food critique told. I could tell my mistakes apart though.

"Suga was the head chef, me sous chef and V was the assistant chef...more like intern chef. My brother was the assistant chef." Everyone complimented my dish. Kind of felt proud. But among those happy faces was a cranky face.

"Now I shall go or I'll be late for my class." She wiped her mouth, washed her hand, grabbed her stuff and ran off. We were left to do whatever we wanted. So instead of confronting him myself I wanted Namjoon to accompany me since he knows how to maintain composure.

"Namjoon let us go do some 'namjooning' shall we!!?"

"But we can't go out?"

"I meant watering the plant." He agreed while the rest sat down to have a match of UNO to decide the champion of champions...when they haven't even played it with everyone.

While watering the plants...

"Did you notice something?" I asked expecting him to know the answer.

"Notice what?"

"About V?"

"Yeah...he has been acting weird probably because he likes y/n."

"Everyone knows that. I mean like lately...recently. Did you see any changes?"

"No he is the same jealous boyfriend. But without being a boyfriend."

"I wanted to talk to him-"

"Me too hyung. A serious chat about trying to control himself."

"Hey!! Let me finish. I want to ask why he's being so mean to me."

"Mean to you? When was that?"

"Since yesterday and day before. He keeps getting annoyed with anything I do. Even today in the kitchen, he looked like he wanted to eat me alive."

"WHAT!! Why though?"

"I am trying to think of anything wrong I did but there is no clue."

"Let's take him to a room for fashion recommendation. That way no one would know."

"They aren't dumb but we can still try." We both were determined to confront him about it but when we entered we saw V on top of Jimin trying to punch him with a pillow. The others weren't even stopping them.

"STOP!!" RM screamed which startled them. "What is going on?" He asked calmly.

 "What is going on?" He asked calmly

"He cheated." Jimin told.

"No I did not. You did and everyone saw it." V defended. I think we analyzed the situation and realized this was just for fun. And those people on the sofa were sitting back and enjoying it.

I was going to sit with them when RM winked at me...I was about to laugh but then I understood what he said. This situation seemed like a good chance to take V away. "V calm down and come with us."

"Yeah, we want some advice on the clothes you have chosen

"Yeah, we want some advice on the clothes you have chosen." RM added on.

"Better than fighting with this cheater. So let's go."

We both giggled internally since the plan worked and no one suspected us. We went in, locked the door, and sat down. V was sitting on a chair while RM and I were sitting on the bed. It would have been an interrogation room but the table was missing.

"Show me your choice of clothing. I'll help you with it." He sat there waiting.

"You really think we brought you here for that. You aren't that good at fashion." I spoke up with confidence.

"And neither are you good at cooking."

"Better than you at least."
"THAT-"

"Cut it out. We aren't here to discuss which one of you is the best. Now V why-"

"Why are you angry at me?"

"Hyung let me finish my sentence." Namjoon was too slow and I have no patience.

"I am not angry. I just find your face annoying."
"Do you want me to show how annoying I can be?"

"GO AHEAD-"

"SHUT YOUR DAMN MOUTH!! Both of you. Now I will speak and you will listen. *turns to Suga* Hyung sorry for the rude behavior but you need to calm down." He told and coolly spoke.

"V...I was there when Jin hyung spoke to you that day. After the 'J' incident when you were angry at him for not coming to pick us up. I was standing outside the room and heard your conversation. Jin hyung knows...everybody knows. Maybe he did not want to force it out of you that day but today you have no choice. But before that just tell me why you're angry at him?" V was too stunned to speak. He took a minute before he asked the most shocking question.

"Suga hyung, you like y/n, don't you?" I had nothing to say...RM was speechless. We sat there looking at a lump of jealousy, seated on the chair and blabbering what sounded like words.