Chapter 32

Writer's POV

You had reached Hashish's block but the lift was under maintenance. You stood there for a minute since you were tired. You cursed the lift.

"Dear, need some help?" Hashish's dad had come in to help.

"Thank heavens you came, uncle." He looked down and saw his son lying on the floor.

"Did he fall again?"

"Yes." You said as you helped Hashish over to his dad. "I found him lying in the corridor."

"How is it that you out of all the people in this apartment happened to find him?"

"I think its fate...destiny." You laughed awkwardly. You regretted what you said instantly. "See you around." You said and walked out of there as soon as possible.

10 minutes later...

You kept knocking on the door for five whole minutes but no one opened. So, you called V. "Are none of you in the house?"

"We are in the house. Why? What happened? Did someone tell something? Is someone coming to our house?" V asked worried.

"I am in front of the door and no one is opening it. I have been knocking the door for five whole minutes." You were smiling on the other side of the phone listening to how worried he sounded.

"Oh sorry!! J came to our house and we were in the balcony looking at the scenery outside."

"First of all stop calling it 'Our' house because it's not yours and second of all when did that human come. He didn't even tell me he was coming. Third, why did you people let him in?"

"I know right he should have called you. Came in uninvited and Jin hyung being the nice person let him in. We can't disobey Jin hyung." V sounded irritated and you heard the keys rattle.

"I will tell him to get out anyway. That freeloader barges into our house every time. My parents don't even tell him anything since he acts like such an amazing, well-disciplined person, only in front of them. But why do you sound so irritated?" You asked V to which he cut the call.

"Because...Because you are irritated." He said after opening the door. You came in dumped your stuff on the couch and went to wash yourself up.

"Guys, Y/n has come in." Everyone came to settle themselves while J seemed to be in a hurry.

"All of you act like I never came in. I will go because if she sees me she will kill me. So bye and take care of yourselves." He was about to leave when you came out of the bathroom that instant. It's like you had predicted his next move.

"HEY YOU!! Stop right there." He froze that instant. V closed the door J had opened. V whispered to J, "I am sorry man she had called and I told her. I didn't know you would want to run away. Should have told me earlier." J sighed in defeat and turned around with his hands up. V smirked as he moved.