CHAPTER 109 - THE HALF-BROTHER

The Chief just arrived at the place where the real Boss was living. Instead of welcoming him, everyone inside pointed their guns at him.

"What the hell is happening?!" His eyes widened when he saw the real Boss furiously looking at him, as if he wanted to kill him from that very moment.

"You son of a b*tch! How dare you destroy the laboratory without my consent?!" The real Boss held the collar of Chief's clothes and tightened his grip.

"Everything will not go according to plan if I don't do it, Boss." Fear was visible to his eyes. The real Boss is the only one he afraids of. No one but him.

"You killed Maria! And my granddaughter... my precious granddaughter!" He was shaking with anger and slowly choking the Chief.

"I thought Cally's your only g-granddaughter? Ugh! I just did it to reach our goal. To produce a cure—" He was cut off when he felt the need for air.

"You thought... Hah! I don't care about that damn goal! As long as my family's not involved, you're free to do anything but what have you done?! You broke the pact. And Trestan... how dare you? You thought it wouldn't know? You pushed him to a f*cking cliff!"

The Boss let him go and faced one of his men who was wearing a whole body suit. He stepped away from the Chief who was gasping for air. The man kicked the back of his knees to make him kneel.

"Taste your own medicine." The Boss clenched his fist while watching the scenario.

"B-Boss... No!"

"Go to hell, Mauricio Centeno... Brion."

The purple liquid was injected in his neck and he felt the pain immediately. The Chief's cry echoed inside the mansion where he lives then suddenly he laughed, an annoying evil laugh that made the Boss halt from walking away.

"Blood..." The Chief coughed. "Blood is thicker than water indeed. I see..."

Boss was about to ignore him when he uttered words that made him face the devil.

"You thought I won't dig deeper about your true identity, Debirion Lozano Lorenzo?" The Chief evilly smirked while satisfyingly watching the reaction in the Boss' face... Fear. "Lorenzo, Lorenzo... that name... that family of yours. Haha... the family that was despised by many."

"Say no more!" He clenched his fists. "Just go to hell!"

"I would gladly go to hell but not alone! I will drag your sons with me. HAHAHA!"

"W-What?"

"Oh! Haha. The real Boss was scared. What a pleasing view..." The Chief even wiped the tears formed on the side of his eyes because of laughing. "What would you feel if I told you that your sons are about to kill each other? That's exciting, right?" He looks crazy.

"You motherf*cking—son of a b*tch!" Debirion, the real Boss, pointed his gun at the Chief and didn't hesitate to pull the trigger. He shouted as he felt the pain in his shoulder.

"Give me my phone. Give me the damn phone, you idiots!" Debirion yelled. "Put that b*stard in a cell. I will punish everyone if he escapes."

He went upstairs while contacting Julsen, his son, but he's not answering. He made another call but nothing. He commanded his men to find them and stopped what the Chief wanted to happen.

"I hope it is not too late..."

+++

"All this time... you're... m-mom?" Trestan couldn't explain what he was feeling at the moment. He gulped and became teary-eyed while looking at her back.