CHAPTER 57 - THE HERO

There are so many people outside the mall. Many rescues have also arrived earlier. Rescuers immediately approached Ferran TO put Trestan on the folding stretcher and take him to the ambulance van.

"Trestan!" Blair neared them and held Trestan's hand. She was crying again.

"Excuse me! Excuse me!" A voice was heard somewhere. It was Timotheus Alfarez who wanted to confirm if it's his son and he was right!

"T-Trestan." His face became pale, worried about his son's condition. "Let's take him to the hospital." He said and went with the ambulance.

He did not even notice Ferran who took Trestan out of the mall because he wanted to take the child to the hospital immediately.

Ferran just watched the departing ambulance while his arm was on Blair's shoulder. Someone tapped his shoulder and he looked at the person.

"Don't worry much. He'll be fine." Sanchez said while he was still carrying the little girl on his arm because the child doesn't want to let go of him.

Ferran sighed heavily and they were about to go home but suddenly, they were attacked by the reporters craving for the news about the recent explosion inside the famous V Mall.

"How did you know there was a bomb inside the mall?"

"How many bombs were there?"

"Did you know who's behind this bombing?"

There are lots of questions coming from the reporters but none of them were answered because Ferran chose to shut his mouth. It's unbelievable to say that he dreamed of this event. He also did not know who was the mastermind in the explosion of V Mall and what was its motive.

"Blair, calm down. He'll be alright." Ferran comforts Blair while on their way home. Maybe later she will be attacked again by her illness.

"What if we go to the hospital, uncle? What do you think?" Blair asked while wiping her tears. Even Ferran wanted to go but they needed to rest for a while so that they would not be discouraged by the incident.

When they got home, Ferran told Blair to rest. She can't though but later on, she's deeply asleep. Ferran gets some water from his water dispenser while Sanchez was resting on his sofa.

"I wonder why it happened."

"You're not the only one who's thinking about it." He said and drank a glass of water for the nth time. He felt that he was very thirsty so he did not know how many glasses of water he had.

"Is it because of certain people from the shoppers or," Sanchez opened his eyes and sighed for the nth time. "Or the mall owner himself?"

"But I think Mr. Vergara, who owns that mall, is a good person. He even helped those people in need so why would he do that in his own mall?"

"Not everyone who shows kindness is really a good person. Sometimes they just show up to be liked by the people around them." Sanchez said. "But you have a point though. Why would he do that in his mall? Or maybe! Just maybe..."

"Maybe what?" Ferran asked with curiosity.

"Maybe, there are people who loathe him so much. That's why, they bombed his mall."

"That much? But... Well, yeah. I agree. I understand what you were saying. There's a possibility that someone did this to ruin Mr. Vergara's reputation and of course, his business which is the V Mall." Ferran was yawning and he was already feeling drowsy. "Are you staying or are you going home?"

"I'll stay for an hour or two, why?"

"I want to sleep. This day is very tiring."

"Wait a moment," Sanchez was looking at his phone. "The nurse replied. Your son is now in good condition. No need to worry."