CHAPTER 65 - THE BLAME

"Holysh*t." He cursed.

Blair turned to Trestan and plunged into his chest. She's used to seeing dead bodies but on Christmas day? Really?

Trestan looked around and saw a lady, in her mid-twenties, he guessed. She was sitting in the corner and silently crying while a gun was in front of her.

"I d-don't know what h-happened... It's n-not my fault. I d-didn't kill them. I s-swear!" She cried.

There are five dead bodies found at that crime scene and the smell of the blood stinks. The victims received bullet wounds in their heads and the others were at the chest near their hearts.

"Get outside and call the police immediately," Trestan commanded Blair who just nodded at him and picked up her bag before leaving the yacht.

She called the San Lorenzo police station while Trestan checked on some things inside the crime scene. "What happened here?"

"W-We have a p-party then... Then I fell a-asleep after d-drinking two to three shots of l-liquor." She explained while wiping her tears.

"When I w-woke up, I'm holding t-that gun." She pointed the gun at the floor which is in front of her. "And I s-saw them, dead and c-cold." She sobbed.

'I'm not sure but I have a strong feeling that it was framed up or not?' Trestan asked in his mind. He didn't touch anything but he observed the surroundings.

"How many are you in this yacht?" Trestan asked while being cautious.

"If I'm not m-mistaken we're eight including the man who maneuvered this but he is already dead. They were all dead and f-for sure... They imprisoned me! I swear! It's not my fault! Maybe it is better to just d-die here with them."

She grabbed the gun and was about to shoot herself in the head but Trestan immediately stopped her but the trigger of the gun was pulled and a gunshot rang out.

Blair was waiting for the police to arrive when she heard a gunshot inside the yacht. She ran inside and saw Trestan grabbing the gun from the lady.

"Trestan!"

"Get outside, Blair!" Trestan shouted.

"But---" another gunshot rang. "T-Trestan..."

Blair got shot in the stomach and blood came out from her mouth. Before she fell on the floor, Trestan quickly caught her in his arms.

"No... Blair! No---" The lady caught his attention.

"Oh no!" She grabbed her hair. "I shot her too!" She panicked then after that she laughed evilly.

Trestan creased his forehead.

'She's not a victim! She's the killer! Sh*t!' Trestan thought of a move to stop the lady from doing something crazy again.

"Well. Well. Well. Am I a great actress?" She looks out of her mind. "Haha! Those losers!" She pointed the gun to the dead bodies. It was as if she was just holding a toy.

"They were annoying. Irritating! Acting like they were great! Tss. They deserved to die! And as well as you boy with your... Girlfriend?" She smirked at him then pointed her gun at him.

"Aw! Why do you come here? You'll die too. So sad... Haha. Merry Chris---" The dog suddenly appeared and bit the lady's hand. "F*ck!"

Trestan glanced at the dog who wagged his tail then looked at him. He took the chance to take Blair out of that place.

He heard a gunshot again and a dog's cry. He turned his head to the yacht and heartache filled him. A dog died to save them.

"I will kill both of you!" He heard the lady who was about to follow them but the police cars' sirens were heard everywhere. The policemen immediately help Trestan to carry Blair and take her to the hospital.