CHAPTER 83 - THE NEW BLESSING

"Like father, like son." The Boss' blood boiled and almost everything on his table was ruined and scattered everywhere. He called for his secretary. "You know what you'll do."

"Yes, Boss."

'They put their lives to waste. Tss.'

GRADUATION DAY...

"Are you ready?" Reevecus leaned on the doorframe of Blair's room in his house.

"Yeah." She just finished preparing herself for the ceremony. She has mixed feelings while looking at the vanity mirror. Blair is glad that she'll graduate soon but at the same time, sad. Her parents are not there to witness it and her best friend, Alexa.

"Let's go."

They went downstairs and saw Kyla not in good shape.

"What happened, Love? You okay?"

"Yes, I'm just a little dizzy."

"Are you sure you're fine to go with us? You can stay here and wait..."

"No. I want to go. I want to support our Blair." Kyla smiled at Blair.

"Asyl, your car is ready." Xol handed him the key and went outside.

On their way to San Lorenzo University, Kyla was in a nap while the siblings silently focused on the road. Reevecus checks on Blair from time to time through the rearview mirror.

"You okay?" He asked, and Blair just nodded. Reevecus was about to ask again when his phone rang. He put it on a loudspeaker.

"Hey uncle."

"I think I might be a little late."

"It's her special day." Reevecus reminds him and he sounds a little disappointed but he understood their uncle. He can't just leave his duty.

"I know. Is she with you?"

"Yeah. She can hear you too."

"Oh, hi Blair. Congrats."

"Thanks, uncle."

"Asyl,"

"Yes uncle?"

"Take care of your sister."

"I always will, uncle. No need to remind me."

"Gotta go. See you there."

Everything is in order. The program started minutes ago and there were lots of people who were in the school's auditorium. Blair is happy but she'll be happier if her parents were there. It will just stay as a wish that will never come true.

While the speaker is saying something on stage, Blair looked at the other side where the parents were sitting. Reevecus was there smiling at her, she forced a smile to make sure that her brother would not worry. He is the one who will put the medal on her.

It's time for giving the certificates and medals.

"Ms. Blair Gabrielle Ferran."

When they heard her name, she immediately went on stage with Kuya Reevecus. Ferran was on time and chose to just take pictures of them.

Reevecus proudly put the medals on Blair's neck. They were about to face the audience when a gunshot rang out to the whole area. People turned into chaos, and Reevecus suddenly fell to the ground.

"Kuya!" The bodyguards immediately went around Reevecus and Blair to protect them. "Kuya..." Her tears fell and hug her brother.

"Reevecus!" Kyla ran towards the stage. "Love!" She's crying too.