CHAPTER 33 - THE STUDENT

"Ahh!" The lady screamed.

She caught everyone's attention but she doesn't care. The lady kicked Dr. De Vega made the doctor sit on the floor. Good thing, Timotheus intervened and stopped the lady from doing a bad thing.

"Let me go! Let me go! She needs to die! I want her to die!"

Timotheus took the syringe in the lady's hand and gripped her hands then he pushed her to the nearest wall.

"What's happening here!?" Ferran asked who just arrived at the hospital. When he saw Dr. De Vega sitting on the floor, he immediately approached and helped her to stand up. Some nurses took the doctor to check her condition. Thankfully, nothing serious injury happened to her, just bumped the back of her head against the wall.

"This lady tried to inject something to that woman on the bed." Timotheus explained.

"What!? But," Ferran was confused. "But she's... She's your sister. She's your sister Nathalie."

"I don't care! I don't care! I want to kill her! I want to kill her!" She was furious and really wanted to do something awful.

"I'll take her to the station." Timotheus said then pulled the lady outside the hospital. The hospital ward became peaceful again after the lady and Timotheus left. Ferran looked at Thalia then to the doctor in the nurse's station.

A nurse put an ice pack at the back of her head. He was about to walk towards the doctor when he accidentally kicked something on the floor, the syringe contains a purple liquid.

'This might be the purple drugs!' He got his handkerchief then took the syringe.

"Excuse me. May I get that one? I just want to take a test about the liquid inside. The police may ask about it later on."

"Oh. Okay... uhm... Can you," Ferran hesitated to say, what he wanted to say. "Can you tell me about that thing after you run some tests?"

"Why?"

"I just want to know."

"Alright."

He handed the syringe to the doctor then watched her until she was gone from his sight. He sat on the chair beside Thalia's bed and just watched her until she gained her consciousness.

"W-What happened?"

"You were poisoned."

"What? Uhm... Did Nathalie come here? Where is she?"

"About her," Ferran doesn't know whether he will tell what happened earlier or not. "She..."

"She what?"

"She tried to kill you." Ferran informed her.

"No. It's not true, she will never poison—"

"No. She's not the one who poisoned you. She tried to... uhm... inject a purple liquid to you."

Thalia's eyes widened but after a moment, she got upset and couldn't accept what Ferran said.

"You're lying! No! It's not true!" She shouted. Everyone looked in their direction. "She can't do that to me."

"But I'm telling the truth. Even if you ask them." He pointed the people around. "That's what they will answer too."

"I don't believe you." She whispered.

"Then don't."

"You can leave me now."

"But Thalia---"

"I said, leave me alone."

"Fine. I will leave you then." He sighed and stood up. Ferran looked at her for the last time but she didn't glance at him.