CHAPTER 76 - THE SIBLINGS

Comenzar desde el principio

"Actually, she's with me right now." He casually answered. Blair glared at him when she understood what he meant and that made Reevecus chuckled.

"Don't joke around. You're not funny." She rolled her eyes and Reevecus just laughed at her.

After dinner, Blair wanted to go home but Reevecus brought her to his mansion in San Lorenzo. "What are we doing here? I thought you'd drop me at home."

"You'll see." He grinned at her.

"Just try to make a foolish act and I'll punch you straight to your ugly face."

"Ugly, huh? What a word." He shook his head and stopped his car in front of the main door. "Come on."

Blair just followed him inside and they saw a woman sitting on the sofa. The woman's back was at them but as she heard footsteps coming from the main door, she immediately checked if it was Reevecus. A big and sweet smile was written on her lovely face as she cheerfully ran towards Reevecus.

She hugged him tightly. "Happy birthday, babe!"

'Babe!?' Blair asked in her mind but she didn't voice it out. 'So he is not kidding when he told me that he has a girlfriend, eh? Well, I don't care.'

"I thought..." Reevecus blinked twice as he looked at the lady in front of him. "... you're not coming."

Reevecus seemed surprised and he forgot Blair for a while because he is very happy to see his long time girlfriend. Kyla Valenciano, a lady soldier who works overseas.

"It's your special day for Pete's sake! Are you not happy to see me?" Kyla was cutely pouted and Reevecus can't help but gave her a quick kiss on her lips.

"Thank you for being here."

"You're always welcome, babe. Uhm... By the way," She noticed Blair who was silently standing behind Raver. "Wait... Is she your---" She received another kiss from Reevecus as if he wanted to keep it a secret from Blair.

But being in love with his boyfriend, Kyla still blushed everytime Reevecus made a sweet gesture.

"She did not know yet," Reevecus said, which made Blair crease her forehead. "We just ate dinner before going here. Do you eat dinner too or I'll order them to cook for you?" Reevecus changed the topic.

"No. I'm full."

"Alright then." He snaked his hand in his girlfriend's sexy waist then looked at Blair. "Let's go upstairs. I will show you something before you go home."

When Kyla and Blair's eyes met, Kyla smiled sweetly at her, which made Blair confused.

'She acts like she knows me... What's going on? This is just our first meeting. I have never seen her before.' Blair suspiciously thought inside her mind.

She sighed heavily before following them upstairs. When they reached the library, Kyla sat on the swivel chair inside the room while Blair was standing near the door.

Reevecus opened some cabinets and he seemed to be searching for a certain thing. When he found it, he called Blair. He commanded her to sit on the chair in front of the table, where he put a not so large wooden box.

"What am I going to do with that?" She asked and felt a sudden nervousness while looking at the box.

"Open it."

Blair sharply looked at him while opening the box. It might be one of his pranks.

She didn't let her guard down, however, she saw nothing but pieces of documents and photos inside. Her eyebrows furrowed when she recognized what's inside the box she had opened. Her dad's picture with Reevecus Leviste.

She stared at her dad looking at the camera. He seemed happy while his arm was on Reevecus' shoulder. Blair misses her dad, and was about to cry but stopped herself. Enough of the drama.

"What do I care about your photos with dad?" Blair was confused and did not know what Reevecus was implying. She seemed puzzled.

"She can't understand you, babe. Why don't you just directly tell her?" Kyla suggested while browsing on her phone.

"No. I want her to understand it on her own." He sighed and looked at Blair with serious eyes.

"Okay." Kyla chose not to interfere again and waited for Blair to understand everything.

He spread the photos on the table in front of Blair. She saw photos of Simon at his younger age where he is with a beautiful lady beside him. They look happy and content while looking at the camera.

"This is my mom." He pointed his finger to the lady in the photo. "Your dad's first girlfriend."

Blair looked at the photo and then at Reevecus who was explaining something to her. Her heart beat became faster than normal. She does not want to listen to him anymore because she was feeling something strange inside her while they are looking at each other's eyes. She felt that she would not like what Reevecus had to say.

An idea formed in her mind but she wanted to remove that idea because it was so unbelievable and unacceptable!

'It can't be...' she thought.

"What are you conveying? That..." She gulped and tears were forming at the sides of her eyes. "That..." Tears fell on her cheeks.

"We are siblings." Reevecus continued what Blair should have said. She cried and shook her head.

"No! You are not my sibling! I don't have a sibling!" She shouted at him and slammed her hands on the table and was about to exit but Reevecus stopped her by hugging her at the back.

"Blair, please. Listen to Kuya." Reevecus said to her with pain in his voice. "I just want you to know about me because we are fam---"

"No! You're not. You're not my brother and we are not family..." She hardly caught her breath and felt dizzy. Her asthma attacked her again. After a while, she lost consciousness.

"Blair!"