CHAPTER 69 - THE YACHT

Start from the beginning

"It is better for you to know nothing about that because the more information you know, the more danger you'll face." He said and heavily sighed. "I knew it. You know nothing." He mumbled.

She got goosebumps all over her whole body. He doesn't scare her, he was just telling her the truth.

"You brought me here just to ask me about dad? Then are you really going to do something stupid to me?" He didn't say a thing. "Ugh! You know what? I don't like you. I don't want to see you. I don't want your company. I don't want everything about you and I'm starting to hate you! You perv---"

Blair was stunned when Reevecus removed his white long sleeves and there she saw his fair skin tone back with two long stitches on both sides.

It was as if he had undergone an operation before.

"Why are you silent all of a sudden?" Reevecusasked, faced her with a smirk but his eyes seemed to say the truth behind his smirk. It was a very painful experience in his life.

"Y-Your... back." She said and felt a sudden guilt.

Reevecus untied her and let her do what she wanted to do. Blair just sat on the bed and looked at him sitting at the side.

"What happened?"

"Now you care." He chuckled then wore his white long sleeves again.

"N-No." Blair looked away. "I'm just... uhm... Asking. Curiosity."

"I brought you here because I want to spend quality time with you," Reevecus confessed.

"What? Are you kidding me?" Blair crossed her arms and raised her eyebrow. "After you tie me on the bed, you'll say that? Wow."

"Because... Uhm... I like you?" He looked at her but Blair rolled her eyes and just stared at the lampshade beside the bed.

"As I mentioned earlier---"

"I know. I know. You don't have to repeat it. You don't know how insensitive you are. Tss."

"Because I want you to stop this nonsense of yours. Really? Me? There are lots of girls who want you but why me?"

"You want me to stop?" Reevecus asked and Blair nodded. "Okay then. I'll stop." He said and lay down half of his body while his feet were stepping on the floor.

"For real?"

"Yeah. You don't believe me? Don't you?"

"It's just..." Blair wanted to say that it was unexpected. That she wanted to confirm if it is true but she chose to just be glad that he will stop annoying her. "Well, good then so... Can I go home now? My uncle will surely worry about me."

"What if I don't want to let you go?" He asked, move his face near her but she moved away.

"This is kidnapping, you know?" Blair informed him and rolled her eyes.

"Well, I will not end up in jail. I could easily buy the law." He said boastfully.

"Tss. What a nice guy." She sarcastically said and stood up. "Can I go outside? I am very suffocated inside this room especially when I am with you."

"Harsh as always." He moved his arm to cover his eyes. "Sure. Sure. Just don't think of jumping into the water. Sharks may eat you." Reevecus laughed but Blair just ignored him and went outside.

The cold wind from the sea immediately struck her face and her hair was blown by the wind when she reached the upper deck of the yacht. The sun is about to set and the surroundings will soon be dark.

The calm sea was very relaxing so she just enjoyed the serenity of the surroundings and even closed her eyes while listening to sea waves. After a while, she felt the presence of someone beside her.

"Whatever happens in your life, be strong. I know that you can pass every trial." Reevecus said while his arms were on the railings and watching the endless sea with her.

"Why do I feel that you are up to something?" Blair looked at him with a sharp look but Reevecus just chuckled. "By the way... Have you ever been in a relationship? Like... uhm... romantic relationship."

"Why ask? Curious about my life?"

"Tss. I'm just asking." She rolled her eyes and regretted asking this man. Blair just wants some opinion from an older individual, in case... nevermind.

"I am." He faced Blair who didn't bother to look at him. "Actually... I have a girlfriend and---"

"What?" Blair can't believe what she had heard. "You what? Girl friend?! You have one yet you're still courting me? Unbelievable!" Blair shook her head and sighed heavily. "Pity to that woman. She chose the wrong *sshole man."

"Whoa, whoa. I think we had a misunderstanding here," Reevecus paused but Blair just looked at him with disgust. " I want two girlfriends, one for a lover and one---" Raver was interrupted by a phone call.

"Just a second," He moved away from Blair a little before answering the call. "Yes?"

"Asyl, two policemen were looking for Ms. Ferran," Xol informed him.

"Let them in."