tristan pravong-fake love

HAPPY 50TH PARTTTTT
description: you and tristan had to pretend like you guys were in love so that fans wouldn't try and hit on him anymore, but little did you know that there wasn't any pretending on either side of things

i'm shaken from my sleep by my phone buzzing violently on my desk. i groan and pick up my phone, answering the call without even checking to see who it is.

"hello?" i ask into the phone, groggy from only getting 3 and a half hours of sleep. maybe i shouldn't have spent all night watching fan edits of tristan...

"y/n?" i hear my best friend tristan's voice through the speaker. i shift in my bed and sit up, rubbing my eyes with the back of my hand. "yeah?" i ask.

"can you please do a favor for me? pretty please?" tristan asks. i can almost picture his puppy dog eyes that'd he be giving me right now.

"depends on what it is." i reply, turning on my bedside lamp.

"well basically, whenever i'm out in public and a fan sees me, they always try and flirt with me, right?" tristan asks.

"bold of you to assume, but sure." i speak, smiling to myself.

"whatever. i was wondering if you could pretend to my girlfriend and be in love with me when we go to the mall today? it would really mean a lot." tristan asks hopefully.

my cheeks heat up at the thought of this. i've always had at least a small crush on tristan, no matter how hard i tried not to. he's always been there for me, he's nice, he's cute, he's everything.

"um, yeah... sure, sure." i nod my head as a speak as though he can see me. i guess i'll just hope that he won't catch on that i'm not going to be acting.

"great, thanks so much y/n/n." tristan smiles through the phone before saying goodbye and hanging up.

i put my phone down, sigh, run my hands through my hair and get up to get ready.

TIMESKIP

me and tristan are at the mall, walking around. today tristan is closer then usual. all of the sudden his hand latches onto mine and i have to turn away to hide my blush.

"uhm, what are you doing?" i ask, attempting to keep my cool. "don't worry it's part of the act." tristan replies, squeezing my hand gently.

my smile falters a bit as i feel my stomach sink, but i quickly put a more normal facade on. i nod my head and we continue on through the mall. eventually though, we get stopped by a fan. although it's not everyday, it's often enough that tristan has somewhat of a routine for it.

"you're tristan pravong, right?" the fan asks. tristan smiles and nods his head yes. "oh, who's this?" the fan says, her eyes falling onto me.

tristan clears his throat when i was taking a bit too long to answer. "that's my girlfriend, y/n." tristan says, wrapping an arm around my waist.

i blush and he nudges me in the ribs for me to look at him to convince the fan that we're in love or whatever.

"aw, you guys are so cute!" the fan smiles. once the fan gets a picture, she leaves us alone. tristan turns to face me.

"you think she bought it?" i ask, nervously fidgeting with one of my bracelets. "are you kidding? even i would be fooled by your acting? are you sure you don't wanna join me in the industry?" tristan asks.

my lips form a thin line and i turn away, not wanting to look at him since i know for sure that he doesn't reciprocate my feelings towards him.

"y/n?" his smile falters slightly. "you okay?" he asks me gently. i take a deep breath. it's now or never.

"tristan, i hate to say this if you don't feel the same way, but i like you. more than a friend and what i was doing back there with the fan wasn't b me acting." i explain.

i glance at tristan, who's eyes are wide with shock and his jaw is dropped. "it's okay if you don't feel the same." i quickly say.

"damn it y/n, i was hoping that i could tell you first." tristan smiles, running a hand through his hair.

"what?" i ask incredulously. "y/n, i've been in love with you since day one. i wasn't pretending either." tristan grins.

i smile with relief. "of course it took us three years for this." i laugh at our stupidity. tristan laughs as well before placing his hands on my hips.

"can i kiss you?" he asks after staring into my eyes for a couple moments. i nod my head and he closes the space between our lips.

safe to say that we no longer act like just friends now.

(822 words)
A/N:
SRY I MISSED THE POSTING DATE I WAS IN DC‼️
ANYWAYS LOVE YALL HOPE U DIDNT MISS ME TOO MUCH (ik yall didn't 😣)