brady hepner-ignoring

description: you and brady get into an argument so you decide to ignore him.
(felt like i needed to do another brady one. ALSO IM PRETTY SURE WE HIT 25K A LITTLE BIT AGO SO TYSM)

"y/n, seriously i legit told her to go away after she tried hitting on me!" brady exclaims. i roll my eyes. "yeah and it took you 15 minutes to do so?" i reply, crossing my arms over my chest.

"well she didn't start hitting on me right away." brady says, throwing his hands up in frustration.

"then why are you talking to other girls in the first place? am i not enough or something?" i ask. i know i'm overreacting a little bit right now, but i am most definitely not in the mood for this argument right now.

"y/n, you know that's not true. she just came up to me and i didn't want to be rude." brady says, running his hands through his hair that's just barely growing out from the buzz he got a couple months ago.

"what so i'm just supposed to talk to every guy that comes up to me?" i reply, narrowing my eyes at him.

"like i said i didn't want to be rude. but no, you shouldn't. and i'm not out here talking to every girl that comes up to me." brady speaks.

"well it sure feels like it. and would it really hurt you that bad to not be nice to a girl who's hitting on you?" i clap back.

brady shakes his head at me. "i'm not doing this right now." he says, walking to the kitchen.

"what? so you're just going to brush away the situation like it never happened?" i ask him, still in the living room, but following behind him a bit.

"no, i'm just going to wait until you've calmed down." brady replies. my eyebrows raise as he says this and he sees and sighs.

"you know i didn't mean it like that. until we've both calmed down." brady says, explaining himself.

"whatever." i say, shaking my head and heading for the living room as he heads for our bedroom.

TIMESKIP

it's been about an hour and brady comes out of our bedroom.

"y/n, do you wanna order pizza?" he asks me. seriously? he's just going to act like none of this ever happened? i internally roll my eyes and decide not to answer.

"y/n?" he asks, sitting down next to me. i continue to not reply.

"hello? earth to y/n? do you want pizza or not?" brady asks, snapping his fingers in front of my face. i ignore him once again.

brady sighs and looks at me. i look down at my phone and scroll through social media. soon enough i feel brady's finger poking me.

"y/n, don't ignore me." brady says, sounding bored. i roll my eyes and continue looking at my phone. i feel his finger under my chin and my head gets lifted to look at his.

i avoid eye contact. "y/n, i'm really sorry. i'm sorry for talking to the girl-hell, i'm sorry for even looking at her. and i'm sorry for acting like this isn't a big deal. please look at me." brady speaks softly.

i feel my heart warm and finally crack. i meet his eyes and he smiles softly. "i'm sorry." he says, his eyes staring into mine. i feel myself smile.

"it's ok." i reply. he grins and presses his lips onto mine and i mirror his actions. after a bit we finally pull away.

"so about that pizza..." brady says, smirking a bit and i laugh at his antics.

(617 words)
A/N:
i feel like this was more argument than anything but oh well. HOPE YALL LIKE ITTT