brady hepner-second chance

description: you and brady get into a heated argument and he accidentally says something that you're insecure about and you break things off with him but once you're gone he realizes he's in love with you.

your pov:

"brady, you haven't been spending time with me at all! you're supposed to make time for your girlfriend!" i exclaim. me and brady are arguing and i hate it.

we're arguing because he hasn't been spending time with me and only hanging out with his friends. we've been dating for 5 months and we've only argued a few times but those were small. this one, it's basically yelling.

"it's not my fault! i want to hang out with my friends because i haven't seen them in forever because of filming!" he replies, running a hand through his hair.

"brady, i'm not saying that's not okay! i'm saying that you haven't seen me at all either and you've been home for three weeks! three! and how many times have you spent time with me? zero. you've hung out with your friends every fucking day brady." i say, on the verge of crying.

"it's not my fault that you're annoying and don't have friends!" brady yells. i go silent and so does he. my eyes start welling up with tears.

how could he say that to me? he knows that even since i've met him i've been insecure about myself and my personality. and the fact that it's hard for me to make friends.

"y/n...i didn't mean to-" brady starts to say but i cut him off. "stop. just stop. if that's how you really feel, i'll go." i say to him, my gaze meeting his. he stays silent and i take that as my sign to cut things off and leave.

"i'll go then...we're-we're done." i say, my voice cracking as i turn and leave brady's house.

i get into my car and start driving. i don't know where i'm going but eventually i wind up in an empty parking lot. i park and start sobbing. i can't believe it's over. god, what has become of us?

brady's pov:

five minutes ago...

"i'll go then...we're-we're done." y/n says, her voice cracking. she goes to the front door and leaves my house, ending things.

i watch as she turns out of my driveway and as soon as she's out of sight, i turn and punch the wall, leaving a hole the size of my fist.

i slide down the wall and sit on the floor and start crying. what the fuck did i do?

TIMESKIP

it's been about two weeks since y/n broke up with me. i haven't done anything but lay in my bed. i have many missed notifications from friends but none from y/n.

does she miss me? i wonder.

sitting in your bed alone for two weeks relies you to think. a lot. and the one things that comes to mind is y/n. memories play back in my mind like a movie on repeat.

at some point a couple days ago i went through my camera roll. all these pictures of y/n eventually made me shut off my phone. it's safe to say that i'm a mess.

if i only liked her why do i feel like this? how come i can't function without her? why can't i live without her? that's when it hit me like a sack of bricks. i love her.

i need to make things right with her as soon as possible.

i pick up my phone and start to look through my texts.

tbp is the best movie
tuesday 3:18pm

mason
is anyone free to hang?