tristan pravong- yours pt.2

description: sequel to part one and it's only going to make sense if you read the first one sooo

also this pt.2 was requested.

tristan's pov:

it's been almost three weeks since y/n left me. i still cant get over it. last week, i thought i was getting better but my mom came in and asked why y/n hadn't been around and i started crying yet again.

of course now that's she's gone i realize that i love her. she saw that i didn't but now i know why people say that you have to lose someone in order to love them. every time i try to go on tiktok, my for you page has edits of y/n which makes my heart shatter even more.

my mom walks into my messy room. i'm laying on my side, facing the wall. i feel a dip in the bed and i turn to face my mom. she gives me a weak smile. "y/n?" she asks me, and i just give her a nod. she frowns and rubs my arm.

i told her what had happened, not leaving out even the parts i'm not proud of. "i just cant...i cant let her go." i feel a tear fall, immediately wiping it away.

"i know, honey. but, it's only been a couple weeks. i think that maybe, you can still get her back." she suggests with hopeful eyes. "how?" i ask, sitting up. "get ready and we'll talk about it." she says, standing up.

TIMESKIP

i go downstairs after around an hour and she is sitting at the table fixing up a huge bouquet of y/f/f. (your fav flower.) my eyebrows furrow and i sit down at the table.

"okay hun, this is what you're going to do to get y/n back. you're going to tell her how you feel and give her these." she explains to me. "it's raining out mom." i say, gesturing to the window, where rain violently hits.

"i know honey, but the more you drag this out, the more she'll move on." she says. "i guess you're right. thanks mom." i say, grabbing the flowers. "of course honey, let me know how it goes." she says, following me to the door.

i put my shoes on and go into the garage, setting the flowers down in the passenger's seat, getting into the car myself after. i start up the car, open the garage door, and pull out, waving to my mom on the way away.

on the way there, i can't stop thinking about this could either go really horribly or really well.

your pov:

i'm sitting on my couch, still caught up about tristan. i know i'm the one who broke up with him but it's not like it hurts any less. suddenly i hear the doorbell ring and i pause the corpse bride. i've recently watched it over and over because now i somewhat relate to it.

i stand and walk to the door, opening them up and gasping a bit when i see a soaked tristan, holding a huge bouquet of my favorite flowers.

"tristan-" i start, startled at the sight. "y/n, i need to talk to you." he says. i just nod and allow him inside, still shocked that he's here. i close the door and as soon as i turn to him he starts to talk.

"y/n, im so sorry that i made it seem like i didn't love you. i do love you. so much. you're the most beautiful, amazing woman i have ever met in my entire life and i can't believe i didn't see it even when i had you. i was so idiotic but as soon as you left i realized that i love you. it took me to lose you to love you and im so sorry it took me so long. you're worth everything to me and i don't wanna be strangers anymore. i want to be back to lovers. please y/n, i love you more than life itself." tristan pleads, eyes filled with water.

my gaze softens, looking upon the boy. "i...i love you too tristan." i smile at him in awe. he grins, the happiest man i've ever seen. he sweeps me up in a hug but i don't mind one bit that he's still soaked from the rain.

once he sets me back down, he stares into my eyes and then kisses me passionately. "god, i can't even go three weeks without you y/n." he grins. i laugh. "neither could i."

(770 words)

A/N
DONEEE
btw guys please don't be silent readers and please request it would help me be more efficient. ALSO
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALMOST 5K READS ILYSM