miguel cazarez mora- anniversary cake

description: you and miguel are baking a cake for tpb anniversary!

me and miguel have been best friends since forever. we've known each other for such a long time and today is his movie's anniversary!

i decide to call him to ask if he wants to bake a cake with me for it. i take out my phone and click on his contact and then call him. the phone rings twice and then i hear a voice i know all too well. (t-swizzle 4life 😜)

my other half ❤️
0:05

"hey miguel!" i smile into the phone.

"someone's excited. what's up?" he asks. i blush, hearing his voice. so i may or may not have a huge crush on miguel. whoops?

"so because it's the anniversary of your movie i was wondering if you wanna come over and bake a cake for it?" i ask him.

"of course. be there in ten mi amor." he smirks through the phone. i blush and i'm relieved he can't see. "see you soon miguel." i end up saying. i end the call and get the stuff ready. then, i hear my doorbell ring.

i answer the door and i'm greeted with a hug. "hola mi amor." he whispers into my neck. i blush furiously. "hi miguel." i smile stupidly.

we pull apart and we walk to the kitchen. "damn, you're really ready for this aren't you?" he asks me laughing. i nod and smile. "you wanna listen to music?" i ask. "sure." he replies.

i have an alexa in my kitchen. "alexa, play could you be loved by bob marley and the wailers." i smile. could you be loved is me and miguel's song.

miguel smirks as the songs starts playing. we start to do the steps and we're on the flour step and as i'm turned around to grab a whisk i feel something hit my back. miguel laughs as i open my mouth in shock.

"miguel cazarez mora, you did not just get flour all over my black shirt." i glare at him. he shrugs and smirks and i reach and grab some flour, throwing it at his chest. it hits him and soon enough we're having a flour war.

after a little i realize that we're gonna have to clean this up before my mom comes home. "miguel cease fire! my mom is gonna come home and see all this." i yell laughing. "oh shit you're right." he starts to laugh.

we clean up the mess and i'm about to go back to the recipe when miguel stops me. "wait you got some flour right...here." he says, wiping the flour i missed off my cheek. i blush and murmur a thank you. he smiles and we continue with the recipe.

eventually we put the cake in the oven and i'm sitting on the counter waiting for it to bake. eventually miguel looks a bit nervous.

"hey y/n?" he asks me. "yeah?" i ask back. "so, uh..i know we've been friends for like, a long time and all, and i really don't want this to screw up anything but i feel like you have the right to know. i...i like you y/n. like a lot. and i understand if you don't like me back and stuff but..yeah." he spills out.

he looks up at me nervously. i stare at him in shock and then a smile covers my face. "i like you too miguel." i grin. he smiles super wide and walks over to me, putting his hands on either side of me on the counter.

he leans in and kisses me and i kiss back. the kiss lasts until i hear keys jingle and i pull apart when the door opens. miguel removes his hands from the counter and steps away.

my mom enters the kitchen. "hello y/n-oh hello miguel. you two baking a cake? also happy movie anniversary!" my mom says. miguel smiles. "yes we are, and thank you." he says politely.

"well i can't wait to try it." my mom smiles, putting away groceries. "well, i have to work, i'll be upstairs if you need me." my mom smiles making her way to the steps. we both say okay and she walks away.

once she's upstairs me and miguel look at each other. "so...now that that's happened, would you wanna, be my girlfriend?" miguel asks. i smile widely. "of course." i reply, smiling softly. he grins and kisses my forehead. "te amo." he whispers.

i grin. "i love you too."

(761 words)

A/N:

i like this one idk why