bruce yamada-revenge

description: you catch your boyfriend is cheating on you while bruce is with you and you guys decide to get revenge on him.

bruce and i are walking down the street to the park because he wants to teach me how to play baseball. bruce and i are good friends-we've known each other since elementary school.

we round the corner and i'm turned talking to him when he suddenly stops. "oh fuck..." he mumbles. my eyebrows furrow as i follow his gaze, my eyes landing upon a couple kissing.

i start to recognize the fluffy brunette hair, then the tall build, and finally the face once he pulls away for air. my breath catches in my throat and i feel like i cant rip my gaze away from the two.

i'm not sure who the girl is, but i know that it is my boyfriend, teddy kissing her. instead of feeling my face get hot or feeling tears fall down my cheeks, i grit my teeth and scoff.

"i'm so stupid..." i keep mumbling to myself as i turn and walk away, back toward my house. i'm speed walking and it feels like i'm trying to run away from my problems.

i hear footsteps follow me once i round the corner, a block away from my house. arms wrap around me, causing me to stop walking. because of my thoughts surrounding teddy, i want to turn and bitch slap the person doing this.

i turn around and my gaze softens, eyes meeting the chocolate brown ones of bruce that i know all too well. his arms are around my waist as i stare into his eyes. my eyes finally begin to water and my lip trembles a bit as i quickly push myself into bruce, tightly wrapping my arms around his torso.

his arms tighten around me, making me feel secure in his presence. "hey, let's go back to your house." he whispers in my ear. i nod, pulling myself out of his grasp. we walk home in silence.

once i'm home we take off our shoes and go straight to my room. i storm into room and he shuts the door behind us quietly. i turn and face bruce once again.

he walks over to my bed and sits, motioning me over. i obey like a lost puppy and sit down next to him. he pulls me in once again and i start to cry into his chest. he rests his head on top of mine and whispers sweet nothings into my ear.

after a while of that, i calm down enough and he picks me up and sets me on a chair in my room. i sniffle as he turns around and throw my head back, closing my eyes. eventually i find myself curled in a ball, listening to him shuffle around me room.

after a little bit, he nudges me, signaling for me to look up. i do and i smile weakly. he set up a whole cocoon on my bed. he holds out his hand and i take it, unraveling myself from my position.

i stand and he walks us over to the bed, him getting in first and then me second. he pulls the covers over us and cuddles me, being a big spoon. teddy never did this with me. he said he didn't like physical touch.

i wrap my arms around his torso once again, as he wraps his around my waist. i fall asleep in his arms, smiling to myself.

TIMESKIP

i awaken from my slumber in the same position as i fell asleep, in bruce's arms. he's fast asleep and i smile to myself. he's adorable...

eventually bruce wakes up and smiles down at me, causing my heart to do cartwheels. i smile back. "hey, how are you feeling?" he asks, his voice gravelly from sleepy. i blush slightly at this. 

"better." i reply simply, gazing into his eyes. he smiles. "i'm glad." he says. after a while of comfortable silence i hear his voice. "hey, i was thinking last night...technically teddy doesn't know that you know about him cheating so-and feel free to say no but what if we get revenge." he explains.

i sit up slightly, using my arms to hold me up, his actions mirroring mine. i think for a moment then grin. "i'm listening." i smirk.

he grins. "so what i was thinking that we do is that you act all normal around him and once he says i love you then we break the facade." he explains. hm, he says that he loves me every time me hang out so that could work!

"i'm in, but i feel like just breaking the news to him wouldn't be enough. y'know, he's always been jealous of you..maybe we can use that to our advantage?" i ask.

he smirks. "for sure. so when he says that then say that like you know he's cheating and that you're actually dating me." he says, grinning from ear to ear.

"perfect." i smile. just then the phone begins to ring and i go to it and pick up the phone. after talking for like 5 minutes i hang up.

"it was teddy. he wants to hang out today." i smirk. "alright let's do this." he smiles, getting up.

TIMESKIP

bruce went back to his house to get ready and i did once he left. now, i'm walking to teddy's house with bruce. usually, me and teddy don't hang out one and one and we usually have bruce tag along.

we arrive at teddy's house and ring the doorbell, his oh so familiar face opening door moments later. "hey babe, hey bruce." he greets us, allowing us inside.

we walk inside the house, greeting him back and go towards the living room. we sit on teddy's couch because his parents aren't home currently.

conversation goes on and eventually, i hear the words "i love you" come out of teddy's mouth. i glance at bruce and he gives me a wink. my smile somewhat falters, my brain reminding me that this is all for the plan.

"that's interesting." i reply boredly. teddy gives me a confused look. "what?" he asked dumbfounded. "if you loved me you wouldn't cheat on me, right?" i ask, narrowing my eyes at the boy.

his eyes go wide as his face pales slightly. after a few moments his brows furrow and he rolls his eyes. "whatever. i was only using you because you're popular." teddy scoffs.

"don't worry, i've known, which is why i've been dating bruce." i smirk, knowing this was a touchy subject. he always complained about how close bruce and i were.

"what?" he asks venomously through gritted teeth. "you heard her right." bruce says standing up and walking toward me. i'm already standing and so is teddy by now and bruce snakes an arm around my waist.

teddy scoffs. "i don't believe you." he rolls his eyes in disbelief. "oh really?" bruce takes control. he makes me face him and he grabs my jaw lightly, turning my face and soon enough his lips meet mine. they're soft and smooth and filled with passion unlike teddy's whose are rough and chapped.

i smile into the kiss and my eyes glitter when he pulls away. we turn and look at teddy whose eyes are filled with schock. i giggle a bit as bruce leads me out of the house.

he holds my hand on the walk home. "thank you bruce." i break the silence. he turns to me and smiles. "of course. i'd do anything for you y/n/n." he replies.

i blush. "hey y/n?" he asks. "yeah?" i reply. "i..actually do really like you." he says, starting up at the blue sky. "what?" i stop in my tracks, staring at bruce in disbelief.

"i like you. a lot." he laughs a bit, smiling at me. "i like you too bruce." i giggle whilst blushing. "well i'm glad because i definitely felt something during that kiss." he grins. "me too." i reply.

(1351 words)

A/N
LONG ONE YAY

i have some waiting to be posted sooo look out for those soon. also tysm for all the love on this book ❤️