tristan pravong-brooklyn baby

description:
ok so basically tristan is visiting nyc for a role with his friends and meets you 💗

obvi this is based off the song by lana del rey
if you've never listened to it then listen to it bc i love it sm and u should trust me

(lowercase is intended)

your pov💗

btw this is ur fit:

(if u don't like it u can pick smth else!)

i'm walking down the streets of the city i've lived in for the past 11 years. i love it here but it would be nice to get away from the big city every once in a while. i walk into my favorite coffee shop and order my drink. it's (y/f/d).

"hi! i'd like to order (y/f/d)!" i say, smiling at the cashier. i check out and wait for my order. i notice a boy come and stand next to me. i turn and look up at him and my breath hitches. next to me stands the cutest boy i've ever seen. i quickly look away to avoid eye contact.

after a minute or two i feel eyes on me and i turn back to the boy. he's looking at me. the boy smiles at me and i swear he has the most adorable smile. "hi. sorry for staring at you." he laughs a little bit. i blush.

"it's fine. what's your name?" I giggle at him.  "i'm tristan. what's your name?" he replies. "i'm y/n." i smile. "that's a pretty name. i like it." he compliments me. i blush and say a thank you.

"so are you from here?" he asks me. "no, i moved when i was 7." i reply. "really? from where?" he asks. "from the suburbs of chicago. i've been here for 11 years though. do you live around here?" i ask him.

"no, i dont. im here for my job." he replies, smiling. "oh really? what do you do?" i ask curiously. "i act." he flashes a smile at me. "really? that's so cool!" i smile at him. he smiles.

"y/n?" my name is called. i go and grab my order then come back to tristan. "so y/n, what do you do for fun around here?" he asks me. "i shop a lot with my friends because of how many stores there are here. but if i'm not shopping i'm probably at the park or here." i smile up at him.

"do you know any food places for lunch?" he asks me. "yeah for sure! there's this place like 4 blocks away from here. it's called (y/f/r) it has really good pizza and fries."

he smiles and then looks a bit nervous. "would you..want to go with me?" he asks, fidgeting with his hands. i blush. "yeah, actually i would." he beams at me. "i was hoping you'd say yes."

"tristan?" the barista calls his name. he grabs his drink and comes back to me. "it's like 12:30 now, so do you want to go?" he asks me. "sure! i can show you the way." i smile at him. the walk is about 10 minutes.

"do you wanna share airpods?" i ask him, holding out one of my airpods. "for sure." he smiles at me, grabbing it and putting it in. i put my spotify playlist on shuffle. brooklyn baby by lana del rey comes on. he smiles at me.

"you're a lana fan?" he asks me. "of course! she's amazing." i laugh. it's a bit crowded so he takes my hand. i blush. "so we don't get separated." he smiles at me. we go to the restaurant.

TIMESKIP

we just finished lunch and now we're standing outside the restaurant. "thank you for this." i smile. "i should be thanking you! you just showed me a place where i got the best pizza of my life!" he laughs. i smile.

he pauses. "hey (y/n)?" he says. "yeah?" i ask. "can i...by any chance get your number? i've had a really nice time with you." he asks me, hope twinkling in his eyes. "yeah for sure." i smile. he hands me his phone which is already in contacts. i put in my number and give him his phone back.

he puts my name in as brooklyn baby. i blush as he closes and locks his phone. "well, i'll see you later tristan." i smile. "yeah! i'll definitely see you around. we have to hang out again." he flashes his adorable smile.

i nod. i lean up and kiss his cheek and when i pull away, he's flustered. he smiles so wide after a comprehending what happened. "bye tristan." "bye brooklyn baby." he jokes

(787 words)

A/N
i hope you liked that 😭